Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB geared 55. Paying a lot depending on gear. can pay over 1k

Discussion on WTB geared 55. Paying a lot depending on gear. can pay over 1k within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB geared 55. Paying a lot depending on gear. can pay over 1k

sin+++++++++++++++++++(instant buy if it has guardian 55 eternal pvp set or wep)
ranger++++++++++++++
glad++++++++
sorc+++++
sm++++

serious offers plz. can pay a lot! pst me before 3.0 comes out.

txt me via 787-232-2076

US servers only

still looking!

can pay over 1k depending on gear
Old 04/14/2012, 14:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i know a friend have a glad bakarma +15 set crucible pvp 2condition full m resist and full ABG acceccories tell me you offer by e mail

he have too a bow and dual sword for pve i think .. contact me if ur interested only by mail

i also have a sin with best pvp armor full attack and full ABG ACC and m resist hat

and best extendable set in aion great dps for pvp

alukina +14 and kasika +14 silences

also have 2 lanoks +12 with silence and blind

also have flare storm +5 with paralise and fenris +10 with blind and

tac oficer bow + pvp bow with stun

pm if interest by email
Old 01/22/2016, 03:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi i have glad ely siel US server pm me on skype for more detail cazper.prics tnx
Old 01/22/2016, 04:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol this post was 4 year before ahahahaahahaahah

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB (EU) Assassin pvp geared Elyos paying good
04/08/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WTB (EU) Assassin pvp geared Elyos paying good pm me or post in the thread if u r willing to sell u r assassin 55 pvp geared elyos in EU servers
WTS> Rift Warrior Guardian HK geared, full r8 PvP gear, 3k platinum
11/15/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Has alts that are fully leveled in all types of crafting/gathering. Almost 8k achievement points and 1k inscribed sourcestones. Raid : 10/11 HK clear, Akylios ready in terms of hit and water resist. DPS spec. 1 relic armor HK piece, 3 HK armor piece, 2 HK rings, 1 necklace, 1 HK 2h and 2 HK 1h. 2 Synergy Crystals and enough greater marks to buy 5th HK armor piece. PvP : FULL BIS r8 PvP gears which includes r8 weapons of all types, accessories, all the plate set, and extra leather...
WTS geared SIN 55lvl pvp gear EU
09/09/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
wts my assasin level 55 on spatalos name krueger and pvp gear lvl 40(+11) pm offers or via email [email protected]
Find What Steed You Get (Depending on RBG Values)
11/08/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
alright... so, we all have the formula now to determine what we will get when we compose 2 different horses together, and I have already released a program to determine what the RBG values of your current horse is... the only thing LEFT to do . . . is to find what are the color ranges for each horse... i've come up with a way for you to put in watever RBG value you want, and it'll tell you want kind of horse it is going to be the problem is... there are 16,581,375 different RBG...
Composing fail :/ Compose rates depending on eud *??!
12/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi ppl, i have my own EO server and i got big problem. When i want to compose my eudemon, if its * is low it gets really low compose rates. If eudemon * is high it gets crazy compose rates. I tried many things and followed newbie guides but probably i did sth wrong and messed it. Do you know how to set composing rates to these similar on official server? What schould I do? Do u have any ideas? Please help