Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Gladiator Cleric Sorcerer 55 EU

Discussion on WTS Gladiator Cleric Sorcerer 55 EU within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Gladiator Cleric Sorcerer 55 EU

Asmodian

kinah 400m

I got a lot of consumable for pvp/pve

Only pm for offer and information
Paypal only
Old 02/16/2012, 16:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
iam interressted but only want the cleric :/ pm with ~price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
53 Gladiator 50E 5/5 & 42 Sorcerer SICK twink!
01/08/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Heyhey :) Im selling my Aion account because i have no time to play Aion because i have to study, and homeworks and projects suck up all my time. On the account there is a level 53 glad & level 42 sorcerer. It's around 10kk kinah on the account aswell, with a few items worth around 3kk. The Gladiator: This character have 320k abyss points on it, wich makes it "Asmodian Star 2 Officer", and full 50 Elite set armor, its the best PvP set in the game. It has the Fenris's Spear from the...
[WTT][Asmo][EU] Sorcerer for Gladiator/Templar : View thread for more details
12/05/2010 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, Looking for equivalent accounts only (or near enough) PvP player looking for Account Swap Bored of Sorcerer after playing since Beta. Looking to change to a plate class. Focused on only the one character so the account contains only main character.
[WTS] US - Siel - Chanter+Gladiator+Ranger+Templar+Assassin+Sorcerer
04/15/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
+.*+ Aion Collector's Edition *.+. - ELYOS Race: Elyos Gamplay left: Paid since beta and 2 and a half month game time left Currently offer: 500 Euro/688 Dollar - Apparently the buyer is a PayPal user which makes me have to somehow get hold of one and it'll take a while since I'm not the one making it, so feel free to offer something higher while I get it done.
[WTS] - [WTT] Gladiator 46 & Sorcerer 42 - Asmodian - Server Votan - Pay with kinah!
01/05/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I offer an AION account with a level 46 (soon 47) Gladiator and a level 42 Sorcerer. Gladiator is the perfect grind/farm char, Sorcerer the ideal PvP char. Both are Asmodian on server Votan. The account is in perfect standing, chars have nice equip and i'm the first owner. Please contact me for more details. I will sell/trade the account against 20 mil kinah to be transferred on the same server (Votan) to my second account. After receiving the Kinah you will get instantly: - Login...
WTT Aion ACC 30 Sorcerer, 30 Gladiator, 30 Chantor, 27 Assassin, 25 Spiritmaster
11/30/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
These 5 Chars ( 30 Sorcerer, 30 Gladiator, 30 Chantor, 27 Assassin, 25 Spiritmaster ) are on a Official German Aion Server, Account is Payed till 12. December 2009. The Account will be 2 Months old on the 12. Dec, so you'll get 2 Veteran Items. I would trade the ACC for a Original and unused Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Key.