Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elyos PvP Gladiator EU Server

Discussion on Elyos PvP Gladiator EU Server within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elyos PvP Gladiator EU Server

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my decent geared EU Gladiator Account on Elyos side.
The account got the 1 year and 7 months reward.
The 40e set is full with green manastones and the weapons, too.
On Triroan is a silence godstone and on Stormwing a movement slow godstone, if u can't read the German description on the picture.
He is also armor expert, has around 120 k ap, 55 kk kinah, Triroan's Longbow and has the ninja and the levitation emote.

There is also a lvl 46 assassin twink and some other chars on other servers, but I don't want to go into detail with them.

I think the rest u can see on the pictures, but if u have questions feel free to ask me in a pm.

...sry for bad English ^.^

The price is 200 € and the payment should go via Paypal.
Old 09/16/2011, 18:33   #2

Bump

U can also send me offers..
Old 09/17/2011, 09:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you never said which server.
Old 09/18/2011, 00:50   #4

Bump

The server is Balder.

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 55 Elyos Gladiator *Perento Server
06/26/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
lvl 55 Gladiator full lvl 30 abyss armor all +15 ( only greaves are +12) +10 Commander Bakarma Spear ( merged with lvl 50 elite abyss spear) Commander Bakarma Bow 55 abyss earrings 50 abyss belt and rings 30 abyss necklace Crafting : Cooking Expert
[WTB] Elyos Gladiator on EU Server
03/20/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I want to buy an AION Account on an EU Server with a level 50+ ELYOS Gladiator/Templar. The Char should have one extendable weapon (bakarma/zapiel-ddg/meno mace/lannoks gs preferred) and full PvP Armor, wether level 30, 40 or 50 elite set doesn´t matter to me. Accessories should also be PvP ones if possible. Dual wield weapons / specific Pve gear(besh/DP etc) / much kinah is not needed but appreciated, same with ap items / consumables and so on in the warehouse. Gladiator should...
WTS elyos gladiator 55 Zapiel+10 server FR
11/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
hello, selling gladiator lvl 55 elyos, Zapiel +10, abyssal 40 elite +10 full atk+ critik 20 major crown 10M kinah + expert alchy (400) 450 kitchen
[WTS] Full AP Elyos Assasin + L50 Elyos Gladiator EU Server
08/03/2010 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Assasin Account: http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9128/assa1.png Full Elite Level 50 AP Gear, +5 Attackstone in each slot. + 600k Level 50 Gold PvP Sword (+7 Enchanted) with Paralysegodstone. Many many items in Vault, played for 8 Month. Full Miragent Set
[WTB] US server Gladiator (Elyos)
06/25/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As title suggests I'm looking for an: Elyos Gladiator. US Servers (Unless possible to transfer to an EU server from US after July 8th). Please send PM! If you PM meh we can exchange Email or MSN.