Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB ASMO ACCOUNT PERENTO

Discussion on WTB ASMO ACCOUNT PERENTO within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB ASMO ACCOUNT PERENTO

I dont care about equip or anything.Just need 50+ lvl and preferably cleric,chanter,sin,ranger.Ofc that means cheap account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Kinah Perento Asmo and Spatalos asmo side.
10/21/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
as the title says, WTS kinah on spatalos and perento, both asmo side.
WTS EU lvl 55 Cleric good gear account! [perento-asmo]
03/28/2011 - Aion Trading - 13 Replies
Hello everyone, I’m sad to quit playing aion due to real life not giving me time to play anymore and I’m putting up my dear cleric for sale. I’m the original owner of this account with a record of ALL account details. Buyer will get even the original email account I used to create my game account. I’m looking for a price around 400eu. Payment is accepted by paypal or bank transfer. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me via PM. :)
WTS Asmo Glad 55 lvl Fenris [Perento] + Asmo Sin 50 lvl AP [Perento]
03/22/2011 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
pm
WTS Elyo perento ranger or WTT with asmo perento
08/08/2010 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my elyos perento ranger or trade her for character on asmo side - even with a bit worse gear ( can be cleric, gladiator, chanter, sorc or sm ). She is full pvp geared: Menotios bow combined with elite 30 ( so it has 8% pvp attack), silence godstone stacked, full crit in 10 slots. 30 elite pvp set - HP stacked. Only one earring missing.
WTS kinah Spatalos Elyos,Perento Asmo,Telemachus Asmo
05/13/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
As title remarks: Telemachus Asmo: 3,6 usd/1mil Elyos Spatalos 3,3 usd,1mil Scammers please stay back, you will lose your time. Trade method: Face to face (safest)