Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sell] [EU] Main: Templar Account with more.

Discussion on [Sell] [EU] Main: Templar Account with more. within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sell] [EU] Main: Templar Account with more.

FIRST OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT HAVE ALL DETAILS AND E-MAILS NEEDED AS WELL AS THE UNIQUE ACCOUNT ID. EUROPE ACCOUNT.

Details of Templar:
PvP Gear

PvE Gear - UNSHOWN Items are a bug and they are level 52 gold drops from udas.

50 Ranger Twink:

37 Spiritmaster to show got lowbie set:

Really good reputation on server, first stormwing kill pre-2.1 etc. So you can use it without changing name if you wish. Name Change will be bought by my side if you wish to change it.

Also got a level 51 elyos gladiator but that is not added to price. Over 20 enchantment stones between level 85 and 90. Golden 1% damage godstones is still UNUSED. Greatsword at the moment has SILENCE godstone. Ranger is half way in rank 1 quest so another para from there is possible.

Apart from Gladiator ALL ASMODIAN and on same server. - Open since open-beta full veteran rewards and also has a Donkey for extra 6 slots pet and a sheep for fun. And lots and lots of enchantment stones.

Price: Looking for offers thou i wont sell it for a low price.

This is 2nd time i'm opening a post for this account because the previous buyer broke the deal so the sell wasn't complete.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2011, 13:54   #2

up and twink updated
Old 02/27/2011, 20:27   #3

Uppidy
Old 03/09/2011, 15:22   #4

Up only 250 Euro.
Old 04/14/2011, 22:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I wanna pay 250 euro for the account.

PM me if you wanna talk, please mate. (MariusAasgaard)
Old 04/16/2011, 17:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested, send you a PM.