Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This should interest all private server owners ;)

Discussion on This should interest all private server owners ;) within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This should interest all private server owners ;)

Hey!

I would like to invite everyone who posses own private server under Aion type to announce itself on new but strongly rising Top server:

-
its TopOfBestGames site. Soon will be very popular... so start now to advert on it own server

Good luck all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just a few questions to private server owners...
09/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
1. How is a server "the best" when it's brand new, non-tested by new players, and could have unknown bugs? 2. Besides normal server TQ features (like nobility, flowers, honor arena, talismans, VIP, 2nd reborn, no lag), what makes yours stand out from the ordinary that makes players go "Interesting... That's original!"? (Or, are the ideas on your server completely original and brand-new?) 3. Not only have you edited/created the server rates, but have you actually gone through what players...
[All private server owners read]Back links
09/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
A backlink is kinda like a deal between you and E pvpers. they let you advirties your server and only ask 2 things of you. 1. have no keyloggers or things like that in the DL to it. 2. have a link back to E pvpers on your website. the first you should know how to do but some people are not adding a back link.
[Helpful] Query's For New Server Owners.
08/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Here i am going to release some query's to help some of you out. I am sure alot of the older members of server owners. Already no all of this. Well here is the frist one. Query For Deleteing Flowers Off of a Player. update cq_user set flower=0 where account_id=2; update cq_user set flower_w=0 where account_id=2; DELETE FROM cq_flower WHERE player_id >= 14481775;
Question for private server owners
01/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi owners of privates servers. Does anyone got this error today when loading server? This error does not start DF or siege automaticaly. Yesterday 24:00 everything was ok, but today no more working,nothing was changed. I will answear to questions wich will be asked me: 1. Yes I have searched google for that (found results but useless for my experience with SQL) 2. Yes I have looked into SQL stored procedures SP_DEADFRONT_GET_TIMEINFO but not understood there anything too.
For all owners of Private servers :)
12/09/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi, I look for rights here :) i was on one server an GM for 2 weeks. i have played cabal about 2 years. i'm very active every day about +6 Hours(when it's school) when it's weekend i'm online about +10 hours a day :D(so i'm a active player) i can write/speak: English,German,Slovenian I'm from Slovenia _____________________________________ SO IF YOUR SERVER NEED A SEND ME A PM!!THANK YOU.