Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Endless Aion Staff

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Endless Aion Staff

I'm here to forewarn anyone considering this server. The staff is a bunch of under age kid's who are power hungry. You can not post anything in there forums regarding server issues without it being locked or deleted, GM's are super inactive, bug's are outrageous, server lag/delay is any where from 4-10 seconds, pings rage from 30 to 25k (it's not my connection it's server wide) the list goes on.

They recently updated to 2.1 about 9 days ago, since then it has been lag heaven from memory leaks.... the bug's whoa I wont even go there.

Here is a conversation today, that came about after a Dev says he can't do anything because he is working on another games source.

[*spoiler]Jay.P

Curious as to why.... (thread topic)

Kaede wrote in a previous post which was locked as any and every other thread that's to do with server issues.

Quote:
I don't have any news to give since I haven't talked with pieces in a couple days (School/sick, and currently working on server sources for another game), and I also can't currently restart the server till about 2-3 hours.
Why would you be working on another game when this current server is FUBAR?

--------------

Today 11:11 AM #2
Kadaj

I really don't think you should be snooping around with what Pieces is working on.

--------------

Today 11:12 AM #3
Jay.P

Kaede isn't Pieces... is it? and yes we do have the right to know why things are not fixed yet... and one of the Dev's or both are working on another game. All the donations put into this server from players to better it and keep it going. Yes we do have the right to know!

--------------

Today 11:14 AM #4
Angel

Just close the thread.. >_> It's not his thing what Pieces and Kaede is doing..

--------------

Today 11:15 AM #5
Kadaj

You already know the current problem: memory leaks.

That doesn't mean that you need to know about any other facts.

It's part of Pieces and Kaede's personal lives and you have no right to pry beyond what they want you to know. [*/spoiler]

I don't see where I asked exactly what Kaede was working on, do you? I asked why he is working on another game whilst this one is fubar... Correct?

This is only the tip of the iceberg here, If you are considering trying it, browse the forums and see what I mean you decide. This is just a fair warning.

Edit: Sat, Dec 18
This is coming from a staff member to the population, which makes any server what it is.
Quote:
Today 01:00 PM #1
tylerb

What you can do:
Be patient, not sure how long this will take, but it will be worth it. The constant QQ and harassing of staff needs to stop, I will be handing infractions to anymore threads about lag, or server stability.
Seriously, If there staff can not handle a little criticism... Then they shouldn't be part of the staff!

Old   #2

put less effort into QQing and more effort into not being a dumbass plz

Old   #3

Put more effort into being a non-flaming moron, Does your post help anything or even give a perspective on this subject?... no. Don't like my opinion don't read it Now go back to your basement and be emo/flame some more people.

Good day
Old   #4

true true i got like a 2k ping

Old   #5

Received Thanks: 1,745
is this s super own??? or is the server that bad..
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bane View Post
is this s super own??? or is the server that bad..
The server is great, progrip just likes to cry a lot...go back to shaiya progrip. lol
Old   #7

You don't even know me... lol. So if one honest post makes me a cry baby then I guess I am. Personally I don't see how... but whatever

Test it your self and find out... just browse some of the forums posts. It's pretty clear really. I'm guessing nubcake is one of those suck the power tet people who just agree with everything the higher ups say.
Old   #8

You're wrong in every sense...Nick.
Old   #9

Congrats you know my name... Not a big challenge. I'm a pretty well known person amongst the communities I tend to... This does not mean you know me personally.

Like I originally said, This is warning for people to look into it before wasting time and/or money. I don't see in anyone's post arguing the facts I have stated... Besides flames or personal attack's... Which in turn only shows there lack of maturity.

EDIT: come to think of it... My Skype etc are on this profile... easy way to find my name.