Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some Questions on P servers.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Some Questions on P servers.

Hey guys me and a friend have created a Shaiya P server. Now i have played Aion for almost 8 months, Me and a friend want to make a Community with the Shaiya P server (already up) and an aion server. We dont know if we will keep the Aion server during costs etc. I want to ask some questions so that I can get a picture of how thing will work out.

1: OK my first question is 'What are all the GM/Admin commands on patch 2.0 or are they the same to 1.9 and 1.5 ?'

2: my Second question is 'Is this the correct 2.0 client for a PTS ? :'.

3:I know what programs I need to launch or create my server, but what i dont know is how to upload them into an online host so that the server is not run of my PC

4: If you have got/found or use a Host that you recommend to start of with (Im talking round 50 people and no lag) tell me. I have found one but i dont think that it is reasonable for the price.

Thanks, If you have anymore recommendations or Tips that i could use fell free to post them, if you dont want to post a reply give me a PM.

E-mail:
Please post you answers on this topic, you can also send me a PM.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Forget it :P

My first question where a bit stupid, i posted this topic too soon, now i have got 1 problem, I got my server up and running on my laptop i can literally play right now.

What i want it to upload my server into an online host so that my server is online 24/7. I need a Cheap, Stable and none lag host for the beginning, After time I will then upgrade the host depending on the population of my server.

Please guys, i need a guild on the following:

-Upload my server onto a host
-Upgrade my server Client to 2.0
(right now i am running 1.9)

Thanks.

Tags
aion, client, host, patch, private server