Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server Homepage creation

Discussion on Private server Homepage creation within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server Homepage creation

You are building or thinking of make your own aion private server ?
guess what so am i lol.
i found out that recently Private servers have got the same layout for there homepage, anybody know a link for this service ?!
becasue i know some which are older and this one looks really neat and organised.

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Private Server Creation
03/19/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hey kinda new here..but i was wondering how do you create a private server? im wanting to make private server for the MMORPG CroNous. How do i come about making my own? ANY help is appreciated!:cool:
Looking for a Dev for Dekaron Private server Creation
05/14/2009 - Private Server Advertising - 6 Replies
Hello, I have Dedicated Server with 8gb ram and High specs im looking for Serious Dekaron developer with Good Dekaron files with Everything fixed! and all original skin! Add me: [email protected]
Private server creation
03/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hy guys! I am posting on this site cuz i know it very well and i know that here are some smart people. I wanna make a private server and i have some request. Those would be: 1. I want to make a server with my own npc`s 2. I don`t want it to be with commands like /lever 130 or /money 99999999 3. I want to have the power to give some people or , with restricted commands if i can 4. I want to make a site with Account REgistration and Password Changer. 5. I want on this site a place where...