Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Apply for a GM

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Apply for a GM

Hi, My name is William i have got 1 year of retail game experience and have almost played on all patches. I am 16 years old and live in cyprus (+2:00).
i am online everyday at least 2h even if im not at home. i have played all sort of p server's... high rate, low rate, mid rate (Crystal aion, Infinit aion, Aion fusion, Gamez aion etc.)

I want to apply for a GM on a mid or high rate server. I am not a developer but i can build websites and forums, i also know some GM commands because i have be a GM a few times before. I have played both the elyos and the asmodians so i know the maps to help members.

Contact me under: , PM or post a reply.

Thanks

Tags
apply, gm, level, private, server

Similar Threads
How to apply SF In daily Living!
eto ang iba sa mga naisip kong paraan upang mapakinabangan ang natutunan mo sa SF at gmitin sa tunay na buhay 1. Directions - Para mas madaling...
49 Replies - Soldier Front Philippines
where i change the max ppl to apply in df?
where i change the max ppl to apply in df? is that cs? ty ^^
6 Replies - Dekaron
Cant apply for DF
Maybe anybody knows why im with 4 more people in a pt cant apply for DF, it says that "All player must be apprepriate level range to aplly for DF" or...
4 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
Nobility - Does it apply if you RB and are below 70?
I can't seem to find this info anywhere, does anyone know if you are a Knight/Duke/King/etc and you reborn and stay below level 70 if you get the...
3 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
Apply For Pm For Any Server
Hi I am Alan and... 17 yo i am a 24 hour player... i just wanna try to be a pm so that i can help out in the server by helping ppl and host event to...
0 Replies - EO PServer Hosting