Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You want to play on a reall good server ?

Discussion on You want to play on a reall good server ? within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You want to play on a reall good server ?

If you want to play on a really good server leave retail and infinite or Gamez aion and all that ****
come join Aion fusion
Its a new server and already fortresses and artifacts are working.
ther is only 1 developer doing all of this.
but so that the server becomes a real good one more people need to join wich they defiantly deserve.

i have played fro about a week now and i think i will never quit
Old 09/16/2010, 18:03   #2
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Good CO2 server to just play around?
11/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey, I want to create some 130 characters just to see what they'd look like, is there any server where I can go fast 130 and stuff, or is there anyway to play conquer offline and like generate the characters?
SELLING RS ACCOUNT COMBO, REALL CHEAP
10/02/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
hello, since i quit runescape, im selling my 2 nice accounts. first that all if ur a scammer, dont even try... for segurity reasons, i wont be going first, well my accounts im selling only for $ paypal, please i dont need accounts or money, i quit game. this is my lvl 84 main, allskills, and more than 100 qp http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/879/wizard1p.p ng http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/5001/wizard2.p ng and my lvl 104 pker, really good pking stats, here: ...
Ok that's enough , i want to Play in A GOOD SERVER!!
12/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 48 Replies
hello guys, i got bored from the bugs of the servers , i want now to join a clean , cool server with less bugs and client not in FILEFRONT :D NON-HAMACHI !!!!!!!! is there any ?
A new server it is so good download it in 10mins and play
07/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
EOPSERVER hey,, a new server easy to download and play 1380 ep drop rates and reb rates after 3 * is soo good :) u better play and will plaay forever join us now u will download it in 10mins itis easy our site is FantasyEO - Home :cool: we r FANTASYEO
Looking For Good Private Server To Play!
06/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I know very well that there is a Private Server Listing.. on Page 7.. But ive only found a few on there worth playing.. and.. Im just looking for one thats active and I wanna Join.. So.. Please if you have one just msg me.. id like to play.. =]