Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error [1024] => Lösung/Solution

Discussion on Error [1024] => Lösung/Solution within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Error [1024] => Lösung/Solution

Für alle die beim Starten eines P-Servers das Problem haben, dass "Aion (1024) Failed to initialize the game!" erscheint:

a)

b)

c)

d)

e)

Hoffe ich kann hiermit paar Spielern helfen.
Ich zumindest kann jetz auf Englischen Privat Servern spielen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infinite aion error 1024
12/25/2010 - Aion Private Server - 5 Replies
When i played on Infinite pserver some times ago with version 1.5.1.6 all was good . But when i updated it yesterday to ver.1.5.1.9 and download new launcher i get this error 1024 "failed to initialize the game" ,i dont know what to do. I have english launguage in Ncsoft launcher.
Connection error- [SOLUTION]
10/25/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
if you have connection error go to 2moons folder and find launcher.CONFIG open it with notepad and you will see launcher.exe 7.13.0 ..you need to change it to launcher.exe 7.16.0 then save it and enjoy :):awesome:
Solution for Error code 2 and 5!!!
04/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
For those who have that error!!! Download this RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Thnx me!:D:D
Easy solution for this NPG error
04/08/2006 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi, I found a realy easy solution for that NPG() =!blabla error. 1. Go into your Silkroad foulder and delet Gamgguard files. (The complete foulder) 2. Go into Windows/system32/driver/etc/host.txt (open with editor) 3. add 80.15.232.4 nprotect.nefficient.com to it 4. Save the file 5. Open Silkroad bot 1.07 6. Start Silkroad Dont use the start function of bot, it dont work with me, jsut opent he normaly silkroad button 7. Login