Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mythnetwork Presents Myth Aion

Discussion on Mythnetwork Presents Myth Aion within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mythnetwork Presents Myth Aion

So YES BABY

Myth Aion is LIVE, and yes its a high rate server with auto learn skills ...

Current supported version by Myth Aion is 1.9.0.1

So now this is the open beta test, if you want to play follow this instructions:

Update your client back up to 1.9.0. (if you had the old 1.5.1.10)

Iif you dont have the client simply download it from ncsoft (follow the guuide below)

STEP 1 If you dont have aion installed download this and run it:

First and download the NCSoft launcher

After you have downloaded the launcher make sure its set to north america, since this is the only version supported by our server.
Ok so how to do this? easy open the launcher, wait till it loads up and then click on file->settings (at the top of the screen), then go to the advanced tab on the window that popped up and select north america in the Region drop down menu (if it already is North America leave it alone), it will start to download some stuff and it will need to restart the launcher so, yep you guessed it, restart the launcher.

After that is done and you have the launcher set to north america, look on the left side where it says Aion at the bottom of the list, click it and install it... its pretty much self explanatory .

STEP 2 If you just downloaded the client or if you updated to 1.9.0.1

For both cases you need to and replace the bin32 file in your default aion installation directory

Then Download the launcher and place it in your default instalation folder and your all done and ready to play

Ok so a little more explaining about our aion (basic QnA)

What makes our aion so special? well its because we have a dedicated team of coders working with us aking this server the best there is out there, its because its part of a growing and healthy gaming network, and its because we have a great staff team to help us and not to mention this is all legit, meaning we didnt use free server files or cheap ones either

The exp and drop rates are 20x and 25x so its more like a mid-high rate server,

to create an account simply login with your desired account details and the client will automatically create the account for you.

The website will be on tomorrow, still needs some finishing touches , there is currently no donations page, we will have donations after the beta is over which will be in 2 weeks

So why beta testing? easy, i need to test the rates and if everything is working properly.

So what do beta testers get? well if you participate and inform me via the forums of your experience ingame you will get a nice surprise depending on your activeness and involvement int he testing ... fi ur reallya ctive ur gonna get a BIG SURPRISE

I will be hiring aion gm's beginning on monday, so be alert

Any other questions? please feel free to ask me here

or add me on msn

or msg me o forums mythnetwork.net

Regards,
Toxic