Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

aionPROJECT - 24/7 - Dedicated!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
aionPROJECT - 24/7 - Dedicated!

Hello everyone, let me tell you about aionPROJECT server.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Server Name: aionPROJECT
Channel: Siel
Opened: Beta - 02/06/10 - 10/06/10 | Oficial 10/06/10 (Without Reset!)
Rates:

XP - 1x
Drops - 2x
Gather - 1x
Craft - 1x
Quest - 1x
Quest Kinah - 1x
Abyss - 1x

- The Rates will be changed every month, just vote on community and vote for your favorite rate: 1x or 2x.

Events:

1 -Every Week, a GM will sell a GOOD item on Trader Broker. The first one who buy it, will won the item.
2 -First 10 Players with level 50 = VIP for 2 weeks.
3 - Assault to Eltnen - Sometimes, a Boss will invad Eltnen.
4 - Assault to Morheim - Sometimes, a Boss will invad Morheim.

Support:

- English, Portuguese, Spanish.

Recruiting GMS on USA or UK.

Launcher/Patch: |

Edit: Website english version online. Select your language on the main page.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Looks like a good server. Finally a retail-like server. I only hope that it actually is in English.. since the site is in complete portuguese...

EDIT: Please make an alternate site or something for English speakers.. Please change the original language of forum to English.. Cmon.. You say you support English and Spanish, but all I see is Portuguese!...............

EDIT2: Your forum link leads to another servers forum.. Ugh screw this!

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingforu View Post
Looks like a good server. Finally a retail-like server. I only hope that it actually is in English.. since the site is in complete portuguese...

EDIT: Please make an alternate site or something for English speakers.. Please change the original language of forum to English.. Cmon.. You say you support English and Spanish, but all I see is Portuguese!...............

EDIT2: Your forum link leads to another servers forum.. Ugh screw this!
I know, like I said: Soon a new website. This website was downloaded on Aion-Unique.org, where I found the best emulator ever. In the new website will come three languages: English (USA) - Spanish (ME) - Portugueses (BRAZIL).

The forum is "Aion Private BR" the owner of the website that I found on aion-unique.

Some links in this webpage will be fix and soon the new website will be ok ^^

EDIT: All the things fixeds.
Old   #4

retail like? Or just with those bugs which all servers has? Leeching fix'es from AU?

Old   #5

Looking good, not ready to try it just yet because the logon server shows as offline on the English site. I also request if you can put an English-Spanish-Portuguese translation of the forum, since I and many others can get confused really easy. Also, there's a communidade orkut that makes no sense on there as well. I want to help this server out and get as many people online as possible, because the rates are perfect!

EDIT: Logon online!

EDIT2: I found out how! Go to Forum Profile -> Preferences -> Language -> Change it to what you understand!

I have 2 suggestions, and I posted them in the Rules section of the English Section of the forum! Please do them. We don't want it to be too easy. ^^ It also seems exp is 2x currently. :O

PS: Your 2 vote links on the site lead to voting for aeROaion lol!
Old   #6

Smile

Quote:
Looking good, not ready to try it just yet because the logon server shows as offline on the English site. I also request if you can put an English-Spanish-Portuguese translation of the forum, since I and many others can get confused really easy. Also, there's a communidade orkut that makes no sense on there as well. I want to help this server out and get as many people online as possible, because the rates are perfect!

EDIT: Logon online!

EDIT2: I found out how! Go to Forum Profile -> Preferences -> Language -> Change it to what you understand!

I have 2 suggestions, and I posted them in the Rules section of the English Section of the forum! Please do them. We don't want it to be too easy. ^^ It also seems exp is 2x currently. :O

PS: Your 2 vote links on the site lead to voting for aeROaion lol!
Hi, the Spanish language is off. Why?
English is a Global Language, and Spanish may speak and understand english too. Portuguese is the hardest language ever, so... It's a little hard to the portuguese speakers(Brazil, Portugal, etc) to understand english, sometimes.

Like: here in Brazil we have several meanings for the same word.

Example:
Por que...? (Why...?) - Start of a question.
Porque... (Why...) - Answers.
Por quê? (Why?) - When is the end of the sentence.
Porquê. (Why.) - The reason for the situation.

And others...

Wel, the Orkut Link = Here its is the most used. Second Twitter, MSN, Facebook, Limão, etc. But the twitter of the server will be create, for events.

The forum is under construction... ^^

The rates actualy is 2x till 10/06/10 when the REAL HARD server will begin, but no resets.

Sorry for the english, but I think you can understand. ^^

aionPROJECT - For FUN!
Old   #7

That's great! Can you please turn off auto learn normal skills, and I think you already have stigma off auto learn. Being able to buy skill books increases the retail-like experience. PS: I plan to level up as much as possible until the end of beta. ^^ Woo!
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave3 View Post
retail like? Or just with those bugs which all servers has? Leeching fix'es from AU?
Bug = all servers.
AU = Update everyday, week. For fix bugs, quests, etc.
Old   #9

Quote:
That's great! Can you please turn off auto learn normal skills, and I think you already have stigma off auto learn. Being able to buy skill books increases the retail-like experience. PS: I plan to level up as much as possible until the end of beta. ^^ Woo!
Stigma is off. Auto Learn can't be off, because it's very boring being in a place far away and have to go back to town to buy skills. ^^
Old   #10

EDIT: Hey admin of the server. Spawns were being worked on, but the server needs a restart when you're back so the NPCs spawn back. Just letting you know so you can do that when you wake up.

NOTE: It may have been causes a reload of spawns when in the zone. "//reload_spawn"

PS: I didn't save spawn since I want to re do them without this NPC issue.

EDIT2: Going to bed.. Please rr serv when you get the chance. I'll get back to work on spawns when I wake up myself. ^^ - Roy

EDIT3: The only place that seems to respawn when using //reload_spawn is Poeta for some reason. ALL other NPCs do not respawn at all. I had to reload spawn when working with ishalgen, and it seemed to have not worked right. It's very wierd. Worse come to worse, you would have to copy the old spawns list back into db like nothing was ever changed.
Old   #11

Come play! It's Free! It's Fun! It's Free for Fun!
Old   #12

UP! Hello People, come! Join now and try to win the POWER!

Tags
aion, private, project