Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion-Empire

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up

We are using sources since AU is now closed. We are now a part of aion-lightning datapack developers team. Our current server revision is r177, upcoming updates can be found here or at our own webpage , this are the updates that have been done on our last update:

r177 Asmodian Ascension fixed.
r176 NPE fix.
r175 Thx report: Issue 42 - aionlightning - MySQL5PlayerDAO question - Project Hosting on Google Code fixed.
r174 Issue 32 - aionlightning - BUY ABYSS ITEM NOT DECREASE AP. - Project Hosting on Google Code Fixed.
r173 Item Engine rework Thx all bug report.
r172 Using Trove for some staticdatas..
r171 I'll be mad if I have to wait for that when I test.. change on your own risk if u wanna other values..
r170 Lib update
r169 Typo FIX..
r168 [No log message]
r167 [No log message]
r166 fix - Sorry double spawn
r165 Added few npc for Quest @ reshanta (dredrion part on the crashed Dredgion) Added dredgion ship at his initial Spawn (need build his AI for able see him) Added Almost all Artefact inside/outside fortress (also need build the Fortress AI for the real Artefact Race Spawn) Fix on Staticid ID
r164 Linux scripts update,
r163 [No log message]
r162 [No log message]
r161 [No log message]
r160 [No log message]
r159 [No log message]
r158 ...
r157 Clean up, unused file..
r156 Little logging changes...
r155 Little logging changes...
r154 Little logging changes...
r153 NPC state as Retail Fix on Nestor state instead 65 Almost all State need to be review with PS info => need Put real Height + Z of the NPC else the state wont work More Will come soon (this is only the first one for let you see what will be done as work after 2.0 is release >< sick already)
r152 Boot time counter..
r151 [No log message]
r150 [No log message]
r149 Removed duplicated quests, added missing config, removed unused packages..
r148 clean up...
r147 clean up...
r146 clean up...
r145 StringBuilder -> TextBuilder
r144 clean up
r143 ConcurrentHashMap -> FastMap...
r142 [No log message]
r141 Fix for flying under transform skills, thanks ViAl -
r140 [No log message]
r139 [No log message]
r138 [No log message]
r137 [No log message]
r136 More Iterator cleaning..
r135 little cleaning..
r134 Some random item temp fixes..

Source list can be found here

Old   #17

Lightning is dying quickly.. Barely anything is being done, and the owners are under-experienced. The days of Aion Pservers are coming to an end..

Old   #18

We are using sources since AU is now closed. We are now a part of aion-lightning datapack developers team. Our current server revision is r192, upcoming updates can be found here or at our own webpage , this are the updates that have been done on our last update:

r192 MySQL Update
r191 POM XML 2.3.1 -> 2.3, that's works 2.3.1 not... Optimize ON.
r190 POM XML 2.3.1 -> 2.3, that's works 2.3.1 not... Optimize ON.
r189 POM XML 2.3.1 -> 2.3, that's works 2.3.1 not... Optimize ON.
r188 POM XML 2.3.1 -> 2.3, that's works 2.3.1 not... Optimize ON.
r187 oops
r186 Maven Plugin updates
r185 Maven Plugin updates
r184 Maven Plugin updates
r183 Maven Plugin updates
r182 pom...
r181 pom...
r180 pom...
r179 pom...
r178 Posible trade exploit fix.

Old   #19

We are using sources + a some little bit changes. We are now a part of aion-lightning datapack developers team. Our current server revision is r242, upcoming updates can be found here or at our own webpage , this are the updates that have been done on our last update:

r242 Impervious Veil, Barrier of Severance, unwavering devotion, and Remove Shock resists.
r241 KnownList FIX: Don't need to add/remove twice objects.
r240 SQL Update for last commit...
r239 Abyss Points.
r238 Broker Item disappears fix. Thx report jadms.
r237 /trunk/AL-Game: * Some iterator -> for-each * Some StringBuilder -> TextBuilder * Some random cleaning..
r236 Skill remove refactoring.
r235 Add offset MapRegion system.
r234 Using audit filter for command /loc ...
r233 MapRegion fix..
r232 ...
r231 Using SingletonMap on aggrolist.
r230 finalize after gc..
r229 r226 clean.
r228 [Fix] Quest drop for Groups.
r227 [Fix] SkillUseDesire.
r226 fortress mage fix.
r225 add abyss skills on rank change.
r224 Bind Effect Fix.
r223 [Fix] Exp bonus for groups.
r222 Logging Changes: * Filter for unknown packets.
r221 isActive() readded.
r220 Warning cleanup...
r219 Using Trove on static datas..
r218 ConcurrentHashMap - > FastMap...
r217 BlockList optimization: Using jAion-Empireution and for-each instead of ConcurrentHashMap and Iterator..
r216 Moving too much if to switch..
r215 Enchant Supplements configs.
r214 Abyss 3D MapRegion system. Better performance.
r213 Temp FIX for quest item delete.
r212 Switch on some config on default..
r211 Config for neighbours..
r210 Config changes...
r209 Config for world sizes.
r208 NullPointerException fix. If Buy list is missing.
r207 Config changes. vol. X
r206 Added to SVN Ignore: cache folder.
r205 Ok, it was wrong idea...
r204 Clear leaked objects and update after clear...
r203 Config changes.
r202 KnownList changes vol. 5 - no more disappearing bug...
r201 KnownList changes vol. 4.
r200 Knownlist changes vol. 3: Using SingletonMap..
r199 NB4L1 Utils: To manage possible empty maps..
r198 Knownlist changes vol.
r197 Knownlist changes, vol1: knownlist FIX for disappearing monsters when you left the town and going to back..
r196 Some function changes - later could be useful.
r195 FIX for TargetRangeProperty.
r194 For last commit..
r193 Knownlist rework.

Old   #20

Corrupt server Catibri the highest level elyos = =HGM=Sheva

insulted him on hes real char and he came on hes gm char to in hes words " teach me a lesson "
Old   #21

New , check it at , enjoy

About the DropCalculator:
  • These drops are 100% like in-game, so now you will know for sure the drop rate of our mobs.
  • There are some mobs that don't work on our server, these mobs will appear on the droplist. When looking for drops, you must be sure the mob exists and it is lootable in-game.
Old   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDONTBOT View Post

insulted him on hes real char and he came on hes gm char to in hes words " teach me a lesson "
catibri become a hgm after lot of months playing on our server, say thx to *** that a guy like him with lot of experience at retail accept to join in our team in order to help us, No, there is no corruption on our servers.
Old   #23

Quote:

Hmmm omg you are insanly pathetic, after noone believes you there anymore , you came here to post? lol

Then maybe we should explain to ppl here, that u insulted me after i caught you killing "yourself" (1 asmo account 1 elyos account) for abyss points and instead of letting it go and just not do it again you decided to start a war with me with ridiculous childish lies like that i told you "teach you a lesson"
or corrupt and shit (maybe i should told you that afterall and come "lesson" you with an instant ban, instead of just telling you to forget and just dont do it).
But ok you decided to do that and make a fool of yourself telling to adm and other gm there "corruption things" for me when they all absolutely sure that i couldnt care less to "add" me something or kill an asmo. Thats not the job of gm ( to make his normal character strong ) but to help all ppl in server. You will have more chances to win the lotto than to find even one that will say i havent helped him in this server.

Wtf dude thats why u wanned gm?
thats your idea for them?
they exist to make their character strong and kill opposite race? ) my normal character is more legid that law itself.
Because i remember very clearly you asking the other gm rice "if ever you need gm and u have place for gm advert me" . I never ever asked to be a gm and i was made one, you asked and didnt , im quite sure thats your actual problem now...
and im very happy ppl at empire were wise enough to see how ppl think and what they want from the server.

Im very sory you could not fool ppl at empire and you left... (nah im not)
Old   #24

Our current server revision is r288, upcoming updates can be found here or at our own webpage , this are the updates that have been done on our last update:

r288 //addset admin command fix.
r287 Sorry... :S
r286 ...
r285 By By NIO server
r284 Base packets class
r283 Npc movement fix. AI clean. Now empty server use ~0% CPU and 430MB ram (32 bit java)
r282 NullPointerException fix
r281 World class cosmetic changes.
r280 Drop exploit fix.
r279 Mail expoit fix.
r278 Rifts despawn fix t
r277 Abyss shop AP/item exploit fix.
r276 NpcSkills update.
r275 warn cleaning.
r274 Fix mania...
r273 Fix duplicate
r272 Fix previous.
r271 DP stuff
r270 Config for whisper minimum level.
r269 Stigma auto learn config
r268 Private Store FIX
r267 Edited wiki page AdminCommandList through web user interface.
r266 Edited wiki page AdminCommandList through web user interface.
r265 Edited wiki page AdminCommandList through web user interface.
r264 Created Admin Command page For Aion Lightning
r263 Adma Stronghold Entrance NPC Staticid Fix
r262 Day/Night Spawn Manager
r261 Forget edit the state of Npc "Eremitia" = npcid = 798600
r260 Added Title ID + NPC level and HP for Cloiter of kaisinel
r259 Full Spawn of Cloiter of Kaisinel
r258 Fix Symbol of Mau
r257 ...
r256 HTML Welcome Message
r255 Validation disabled till I find a good way to validate XHTMLs.
r254 ...
r253 They are XHTMLs..
r252 [No log message]
r251 HTML Validation..
r250 More HTML Changes...
r249 HTML Engine, based on l2j-free.
r248 Cancel Skill Cast if Target goes out of skill range during the cast,
r247 Initial base of HTML Engine
r246 Config for logging.
r245 ...
r244 Cleanup..
r243 MagicCounterAttackEffect

Old   #25

i insulted you on catibri and showed up on your gm account to intimidate me lol.
besides if i leveled for months on a elyos and decide to go switch sides i think i shld be allowed to make use of my elyos . but hey it doesnt benefit you go show your members the elyos money making trick near the temple some more. cause thats a bug your allowed to abuse right mister good HGM
Old   #26

Quote:
i insulted you on catibri and showed up on your gm account to intimidate me lol.
besides if i leveled for months on a elyos and decide to go switch sides i think i shld be allowed to make use of my elyos . but hey it doesnt benefit you go show your members the elyos money making trick near the temple some more. cause thats a bug your allowed to abuse right mister good HGM
Yes, i decided to switch to gm and come ban u after i saw u prefer to insult someone who caught you did something "banable" instead of just forget it and not do it again as he/me suggested. And i didnt kick you even after thet (the 30 secs i made to relog were enough to cool my self down and decide not to bother with a spoiled brat.

No, under any circumstances no its not ok to "make use of your elyos" by killing him with your asmo for abyss points, its warning and then ban in any server that wants to be called mmo server and not personal server of that elyos/asmo.

And third and best of all - hhaahaa wtf is that "money making trick near the temple" hahaahah , sounds something you generated with your empty head out of despair or something hahahah, can you be so pathetic? hahahaha WTF is that can you please enlight us, if ofc there IS something, because im sure noone from the stuff here (including me) is aware of something like that,,, hahahahah "money making trick near the temple" hahahaha i pity you xD.

And this thread here is not for you and me to have a conversation, so i'm not going to answer again (i hope) just keep in mind there is nothing you can say that will turn the stuff here agains me or have them to have second thoughts, you just make more and more fool of yourself to anyone that knows how to read. And no you cant you can't trick aionempire adms against me they are mature ppl in the 4th decade of their life, they didn't make it till here for you to come "money making trick near the temple" them hahahahaha lol dude wtf its like you need a hug or something hahaahah

stop littering our post here and move along, you dont like me stop bothering with me then, i will not bother again, make as fool of yourself as you want
Old   #27

just shows how much of a immature kid you are .
first off the elyos killing wasnt in the rules.
second you got so high level killing raids with the sleep bug back in the days your sheet isnt so clear anyways.
Old   #28

Quote:
just shows how much of a immature kid you are .
first off the elyos killing wasnt in the rules.
second you got so high level killing raids with the sleep bug back in the days your sheet isnt so clear anyways.
omg thank you ( i had to answer and thank you for that, but last time i promise >< maybe..)

SOOOO there wasnt any "money making tree near the temple" ? hahaahha
im almost 35 years old... i wish i was i kid, i would change with an immature kid age again with no second thought lol.
Rules? hahah man so you have no common sense at all and you thought its super fine to go farm yourself for abyss points, i am sure it sounded very legit to you.. Yes we dont have a written rule also that sais if you go and molotov bomb the server computer you will be banned but i am sure you will be banned in the next server after that..

And again last and best of all : I am very proud of soloing all the raids (thats why it isn't a secret because i tell anyone every chance i have) Its not by any way a leveling making thing (hahhaha you have no clue about aion? what you think you kill the boss and you get 50 mil xp? hahahah. You get from after up to 2 hours fight and many deaths sometimes the xp you get for killing 2-3 elites in 5 mins exactly). I spent time to do it with no rewards just to feel better knowing i can do it and fight a raid for 1-2 hours where a minor error in my skill "chain" can result to getting 2-shoted by the raid, when none else could xD
ALL RESISTS in server were non existant ALL skills of every class with an effect (stun,sleep,knockback,silence,fear,tree transform ALL success 100% not my skills)
because that way were the files of the server back then (everything gets evolved and "fixed" thats why our server its one of the best working servers skillwise now).
I were using my skills like every other character in game (its like you accuse everyone that played and used his skills - every class have effect skills a simple stun or whatever) It needs great skill and knowledge of the game to kill the raid even like that (because 1 small mistake can happen very easy in 1-2 hours fight) and i dont know anyone else that did it, im very happy i could do it and its not a secret xD, even from back then i were telling it at forum chat as i did it, thats how you first heard it anyway hhahahah (lol? you suck?)
hmm maybe thats exactly your problem.. if you had ever succeded it you wouldn't typed it as "bad" lol.

Wtf you are totaly pwned man. what you will do next post?
Run around naked and scream HELP HELP HE STOLE MY WALLET? ahahahahhaa - maybe i should just forget all again now and give you that hug afterall ><
Old   #29

Thumbs up

NEW VOTE REWARDS SYSTEM WITH CREDITS!!!

Choose the Character you want and then click vote button, you will receive 500 Kinah, 500 Abyss Points and 1 credit for each vote every 12 hours. Remember you must be offline for at least 1 min to receive Kinah
  • You can spend your credits on buy V.I.P. membership
  • 1 day of V.I.P. membership cost 30 credits
  • When you obtain 30 credits, a buttin will appear so you will be able to buy your VIP account
  • You will need a character to be able to vote, if you click the vote vote banner when there is no character, nothing will happen
  • Every character from your account can vote 3 times every 12 hours, this means you can obtain 1.5k of kinah and abyss points on the same character every 12 hours
  • You can vote at all votesites every 12 hours
  • You should vote not only to obtain rewars, you should vote because more votes mean we will be into the top of the votesites and this will bring more ppl to our server, so please vote everyday you win kinah, abyss points, the posibility to have your V.I.P. account and help us to bring more players online for you!!!

Note: in order to check your real abyss points and/or rank you will need to kill at least 1 mob who give you abyss points after you vote at our web. Remember to delete the in game mail after you read it, because if you have more than 50 mails, our mailbot will not be able to send you more mails, also mails will be deleted time to time ( 24h-72h ), so please be sure you take your rewards and delete your mail.
Old   #30

Our current server revision is r304, upcoming updates can be found here or at our own webpage , this are the updates that have been done on our last update:

r304 DP stuff from
r303 CS Release done
r302 GS Release done
r301 LS Release done
r300 update scripts
r299 Trunk is started the work on 1.0.1
r298 Files... S
r297 [No log message]
r296 [No log message]
r295 [No log message]
r294 [No log message]
r293 onStartup() update
r292 Using isDebugEnabled() boolean to avoid unnecesarry disk write if players logged in/out
r291 cleaning..
r290 cleaning..
r289 DeadCode FIX
r288 //addset admin command fix

Tags
aion, aion-empire, mmorpg, online, rol