Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Azrael Aion New Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Azrael Aion New Server

This is a new Aion server including all the major features of most aion servers out there such as InfiniteAion.

Just started so i would like to get a couple of players on the server to test it out

send me a call on skype for questions or for GM spots

tripwire689 or warren cyrus = skype

P.S Dont flame -_- im just here to get a few testers...

Thanks

Also would like to Get a few devs

Old   #2

don't u have msn ?
i already registered iam loggin in now

Old   #3

yeah i have msn
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafcjr View Post
This is a new Aion server including all the major features of most aion servers out there such as InfiniteAion.
Bullshit.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use our server to promote yours. We don't go around saying "Hey, join InfiniteAion! It doesn't suck like Azrael!"

We run on our OWN code and are separate from the private server dev community. You want to list your features? Go copy/paste from the aion-unique forums like all the other children do.

You can't even be bothered to purchase a real domain (webhop.org is not a real domain, get your *** to godaddy and PURCHASE one). Your server will be dead in a few weeks once you see how much work is required.

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post
Bullshit.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't use our server to promote yours. We don't go around saying "Hey, join InfiniteAion! It doesn't suck like Azrael!"

We run on our OWN code and are separate from the private server dev community. You want to list your features? Go copy/paste from the aion-unique forums like all the other children do.

You can't even be bothered to purchase a real domain (webhop.org is not a real domain, get your *** to godaddy and PURCHASE one). Your server will be dead in a few weeks once you see how much work is required.
wow you're a badass... i bet you impress all the chicks with that acting

he isn't promoting his server after yours , he is just saying his server is close at development to yours,and why the hell do you insult him without even trying to log to his server,wtf do you know ? just another no lifer that's lookin for flame
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Soul View Post
why the hell do you insult him without even trying to log to his server
Because he first insulted us by comparing his server to ours. You don't see me commenting on other servers in here do you? No. Because they have the decency to advertise their server without bringing Infinite into it. Like I said, we don't go around advertising our server by saying "Hey! Come play here! It doesn't suck like xxxxxx server!". So we expect people to have the same amount of decency and not compare themselves to us either. And for him to say this:

Quote:
Azrael Aion is a new server that supports patch 1.5.1.14, this server is loaded with all the features that Regular aion and infinate Aion have.
Is just insulting to us because it makes it sound like we're using the same public base everyone else does and devalues to the work done by our team on our server. Not only that, but the majority of these kids simply download the latest build of AU and run it. They don't give back to the community at all and they don't help with development (same problem plaguing the L2J community).

Outside of our server, there are 3 other servers that I know of that don't use aion-unique. I doubt some kid who can't afford to even buy a domain is running one. If he was even slightly serious about running a server, he'd at least register a domain and rent a proper server.
Old   #7

Well im sorry that you feel that way about my aion private server... I didn't mean to "Diss" on your server, as i was only using ur server as an example. And idc what u say about how my server is run, i really don't care. BTW i do play infinite Aion its a great server and im trying to get my server better and better just like the devs at Infinite Aion are. I always say, "you go to start small to make it big".

Your just misunderstood what i meant.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastgodsupreme View Post
Bullshit.

Agreed to few stuff you said about being a professional with dedicated server and a good domain but i am not agreeing to your behavior , you shouldn't be provoked that easily.