Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Ancient Aion - Full 2.5 Support

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSGPORT View Post
Though there's almost no players online we have to start somewhere, so I guess Im gonna download it. Love vanilla
Indeed we all have to start somewhere I can't believe any server started with 100 active players. Anyway thank you for taking your time to play the server! I hope to see you there, have fun!



ungege is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
torrent downloading kinda slow tho, maybe little seed. Gonna leave it whole night


HSGPORT is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSGPORT View Post
torrent downloading kinda slow tho, maybe little seed. Gonna leave it whole night
The torrent is on an independent server with 1GBPS network. Maybe a more little seeders would help.
ungege is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Okay so I've played an hour or two and after i hit the first monster and leveled up to 55 the game froze and crashed, couldnt even minimize or open task manager so i restarted but after that it hasnt crashed again. I feel like Im missing some skills on my char and the wings i get in my inventory cant be equipped for some reason. Our start gear is trash and ingison mobs are destroying me. I really don't know how im supposed to get good gear. If we try to take down a boss with this gear we're gonna get annihilated on the first hit. return skill doesnt work. Gonna post more updates if i remember something else.


HSGPORT is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSGPORT View Post
Okay so I've played an hour or two and after i hit the first monster and leveled up to 55 the game froze and crashed, couldnt even minimize or open task manager so i restarted but after that it hasnt crashed again. I feel like Im missing some skills on my char and the wings i get in my inventory cant be equipped for some reason. Our start gear is trash and ingison mobs are destroying me. I really don't know how im supposed to get good gear. If we try to take down a boss with this gear we're gonna get annihilated on the first hit. return skill doesnt work. Gonna post more updates if i remember something else.
You need to use the command //givemissingskills to get everything and to equip the wings, about the gear did you get the anuhart at the starter area? because that is not bad gear at all, I never heard anyone complain about getting killed by mobs in Ingisson. For return I never seen a problem too but if you can't use the return skill which is really weird, use the //return command instead.
ungege is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I didn't get the anuhart set, where was i supposed to get it ?

P.S - Also I have to adjust my graphics every time I restart the game which is annoying, how can I fix it ?
HSGPORT is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSGPORT View Post
I didn't get the anuhart set, where was i supposed to get it ?

P.S - Also I have to adjust my graphics every time I restart the game which is annoying, how can I fix it ?
That graphics is an issue in your end as this is the retail 2.5 client, are you disconnecting the game instead of instant closing it? That may be the issue. To get the Anuhart set just kill the monsters in the starting map (Event Map) which can be entered in Sanctum or Pandaemonium by the blue portal. Everything was explained in the Welcome survey though.
ungege is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Who reads surveys Gonna do it when the server is up
HSGPORT is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSGPORT View Post
Who reads surveys Gonna do it when the server is up
The surveys are very important in Ancient Aion. They give rewards and useful information. I'm not sure what you meant by "server is up" are you having an issue connecting? because the server is 24/7 online.
ungege is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I tried connecting a few hours ago and it said it was "DOWN"
HSGPORT is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSGPORT View Post
I tried connecting a few hours ago and it said it was "DOWN"
Might have been some unknown issue but the server is up and working 100%.
ungege is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 6
I am gonna try it,i quit aion 4-5 years ago and this is exactly the server that takes me back to the days i played 24/7 and SW was endgear set...nostalgia did it for me.Looks legit,players should like this,I do
adyyyyy is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
SW isnt quite endgear but you're welcome, you can pm me"Deneuve"
HSGPORT is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 7
make server like notaion for pvp mod
Pe1nT is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe1nT View Post
how many people online??
for now more then 10 on both side but server is young onle 2weeks you can come to asmos side and we make group for everthig


Daemonolog is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Ancient Bow+10/ Ancient Axe+10/Ellis Set+10 [Clockworks]
Hey guys. Selling these items on Clockworks: Ancient Bow +10 Ancient Axe +10 Ellis Set + 10 - epvpImg ***ALL SOLD*** Ancient Bow + 10 ...
2 Replies - Fly For Fun Trading
[Selling] [Knighert Set + 10/ MP Set +10/ Ancient Axe +7/ Ancient Two Handed +5/ Cloakes] Devos
Hey Leute, hier verkaufe ich einen kompletten Account auf dem Server Devos. Mit einem Knight level 115 Master/ 4 Days x 5 Ultra Amplis und einem...
9 Replies - Fly For Fun Trading
[Selling] Sick Ancient Bow+10| Ancient YoYo+8
Closed
1 Replies - Fly For Fun Trading
[Selling] Clockwork ~ Ancient Knuck+10 ~ Ancient Bow+10 ~ Cruiser Set
...
11 Replies - Fly For Fun Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.