Though there's almost no players online we have to start somewhere, so I guess Im gonna download it. Love vanilla
Indeed we all have to start somewhere I can't believe any server started with 100 active players. Anyway thank you for taking your time to play the server! I hope to see you there, have fun!
Okay so I've played an hour or two and after i hit the first monster and leveled up to 55 the game froze and crashed, couldnt even minimize or open task manager so i restarted but after that it hasnt crashed again. I feel like Im missing some skills on my char and the wings i get in my inventory cant be equipped for some reason. Our start gear is trash and ingison mobs are destroying me. I really don't know how im supposed to get good gear. If we try to take down a boss with this gear we're gonna get annihilated on the first hit. return skill doesnt work. Gonna post more updates if i remember something else.
Okay so I've played an hour or two and after i hit the first monster and leveled up to 55 the game froze and crashed, couldnt even minimize or open task manager so i restarted but after that it hasnt crashed again. I feel like Im missing some skills on my char and the wings i get in my inventory cant be equipped for some reason. Our start gear is trash and ingison mobs are destroying me. I really don't know how im supposed to get good gear. If we try to take down a boss with this gear we're gonna get annihilated on the first hit. return skill doesnt work. Gonna post more updates if i remember something else.
You need to use the command //givemissingskills to get everything and to equip the wings, about the gear did you get the anuhart at the starter area? because that is not bad gear at all, I never heard anyone complain about getting killed by mobs in Ingisson. For return I never seen a problem too but if you can't use the return skill which is really weird, use the //return command instead.
I didn't get the anuhart set, where was i supposed to get it ?
P.S - Also I have to adjust my graphics every time I restart the game which is annoying, how can I fix it ?
That graphics is an issue in your end as this is the retail 2.5 client, are you disconnecting the game instead of instant closing it? That may be the issue. To get the Anuhart set just kill the monsters in the starting map (Event Map) which can be entered in Sanctum or Pandaemonium by the blue portal. Everything was explained in the Welcome survey though.
Who reads surveys Gonna do it when the server is up
The surveys are very important in Ancient Aion. They give rewards and useful information. I'm not sure what you meant by "server is up" are you having an issue connecting? because the server is 24/7 online.
I am gonna try it,i quit aion 4-5 years ago and this is exactly the server that takes me back to the days i played 24/7 and SW was endgear set...nostalgia did it for me.Looks legit,players should like this,I do
[Selling] Ancient Bow+10/ Ancient Axe+10/Ellis Set+10 [Clockworks] 01/10/2017 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies Hey guys. Selling these items on Clockworks:
Ancient Bow +10 Ancient Axe +10 Ellis Set + 10 - epvpImg
***ALL SOLD***
Ancient Bow + 10
Awakes-
(Main:13%ICD+19 DEX+10 DEX/8% SPEED-7/7 Land S)(Fuse:13%ICD+13%ICD+28DEX+6%SPEED+3%SPEED-6/6 Elec A)
36% PVP DIAMONDS
[Selling] [Knighert Set + 10/ MP Set +10/ Ancient Axe +7/ Ancient Two Handed +5/ Cloakes] Devos 10/03/2016 - Flyff Trading - 9 Replies Hey Leute, hier verkaufe ich einen kompletten Account auf dem Server Devos.
Mit einem Knight level 115 Master/ 4 Days x 5 Ultra Amplis und einem Assist, level 24, mit 140 Mrd Perins.
Inventory vom Knight:
Ancient Axe +7 mit 96 Str/22 Dex
http://i.epvpimg.com/7HLAg.jpg
Knighert Set + 10
http://i.epvpimg.com/y0iAh.png