Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite server down ?? or under attack?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
heh. forum still down -_-. same with the game =(. sureeeee u can log on but thats as far as u gona get. cant even select a server.

Old   #17

Yeah I am stuck at that point, it hangs at server selection. Possibly due to NCsoft removing GG and implementing their own system. From what I understand, they are randomizing the variables that programs access to change. Maybe this includes the launchers.

Not sure and not even qualified to make this assumption but atleast it is something that might possibly be interrupting gameplay.

Old   #18

You need no_ip_restrict patch. Look at page 1, I think I posted a download link there. You put it in your bin32 folder. Put it in, and try to play. Post here how the outcome goes. Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

No go, still stuck at the server page. This is with the 1.5.1.7 no ip restrict patch from fyyre's twitter link to the download and from the link to his page via infiniteaion.com connect page

Old   #20

WHen I first try to logon, it says I am already logged on. Than I re-enter my password and get to the server selection screen to where it stays after I choose either server and doesn't move forward but it will auto disconnect after awhile due to being afk. It never moves past that point.

I'm up to roughly 7 or 8 reinstalls later and getting nowhere. Verified that I have NA client and redownloaded the launcher and no ip restrict patch.

Worked fine up until I had the update.

edit: BTW, I really do appreciate your assistance and will continue to thank you for such. I'm at wits end with this recent patch.

tried both of the updated no ip restrict dlls.

edit: No green light for me yet.
Old   #21

I guess the best thing we have to do now is wait until further notice. i hope more people post their current situation here too. More feedback the better i suppose. >.<
Old   #22

True, especially since the forums are down. Maybe if possible, they could post a link to this forum so they can see if anyone could give them the technical side of what the possible issue is, if they haven't found and are working on it already.

edit: Even though the on fyyre's site, teh first one got me past the "Already logged in" error, it still didn't move past the server selection page. I hate to say it but maybe something on fyyre's end or infiniteaion's opcodes? Will keep checking fyyre's twitter page and site.
Old   #23

Hello, I do have an IA Account however my game is in 1.5.1.7 and since the forums are down i can not get the download link to "fix" my client.
( it was at this page )
Would anyone have the link by chance?
Old   #24

everything you need is right there
Old   #25

how much longer until it's up again for registration?
Old   #26

Well I did follow their guide however my client is now 1.5.1.7 which is NOT supported at InfiniteAion. I know there was a link on the forum to Fix it (like an older version back up?)
But it's down so..
Old   #27

All i can say for now is be patient because no one knows exactly when everything will be back up. Hopefully these issues be resolved soon. My hunch is that it should be done by sunday.

oh and holysoul44. Though it may not help you in this situation ill tell you how to change your version.

-first you need to gain access to your main aion directory located in "computer-program files-NCsoft-aion.
-second you need to find the "version" located in that folder and open it in notepad or whatever...
-third you then would change it from version=1.5.1.7 to a previous patch. such as 1.5.1.5 or 1.5.1.4
so in the end it will look like this

[Settings]
Version=1.5.1.5

then you save.

I hope that helps. Probably doesn't revert your client to an earlier state but it does revert your patch. Not sure if it is the same thing though =P
Old   #28

I tried this now i can press the Launch button however after the splash screen
i get some message "The Program is unavaible in your country" and it closes.
I'm living in russia btw =p idk what's wrong
Old   #29

I had this issue a while back. I live in the U.S.
but hope this helps.
-go to your NCsoft launcher and open that up.
-on the top left hit files and settings.
-go to the advanced tab and check to make sure you got the right region and language down. Then hit ok. everything should be ok now.

but again i must tell you the server is still down
Old   #30

I changed region to Europe (it was North America) and restarted the launcher but i still get the error message.
I also tried changing the launcher language to english but still the same problem.
Btw the server is down ? cause the launcher tells me Login/Game : On