Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ghost Aion Private Server

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
you said it,they cant even fix a few bugs in the game. i reported my character was stuck they they just ignored it. they kept on saying that i didn't install or update my client properly. but how come i can log in my other characters in the same account. bunch of dipshits

Old   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwengo View Post
you said it,they cant even fix a few bugs in the game. i reported my character was stuck they they just ignored it. they kept on saying that i didn't install or update my client properly. but how come i can log in my other characters in the same account. bunch of dipshits
I think they got enough work on their hands already. Their server is not for having fun just playing the game in the first place, it's about testing stuff ans helping out. They have stated in their forums more than once, that the bug reports they get, be it ineffective skills or imbalanced stuff, were mostly rubbish. they got a few selected hardcore alpha players, that are playing their server and retail at the same time, providing ~80% accurate numbers and engine behaviour to the devs of infinite aion, with which they can fix it. I would be ****** too if there were 13463473 complains about a character being stuck with the message "omg my char is stuck, help me, i wanna keep playing, i dont give a **** about testing".
let them do their work, cause what they're doing right now is great. if you wanna play aion without major bugs, go over to ncsoft and pay.

Old   #168

why in gods name does it redirect me to google when i try to go that that site id realy like to koin to start playin pls if u can shed any light on this trivial matter?

lol k nvm scratch that last post it was a waste of time didnt read it dnt exist anymore nd to tink i had high hopes for it tsh wat a shame
Old   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by armannd View Post
If the above is true, then Infinite are retarded asshats. ******* with potential players just to prove their "superiority," they ended up proving that playing on their server might prove as fun as sleeping with an AIDS infected hooker.
Your **** right. Ever thinking that half of the people who registered up and started playing for Ghost would not want to level back up. If what was said about Ghost being an experiment is true, then you just wasted all of our time, and i'm sure I speak for all of us that they are complete idiots who should just plain die..

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancalote View Post
Your **** right. Ever thinking that half of the people who registered up and started playing for Ghost would not want to level back up. If what was said about Ghost being an experiment is true, then you just wasted all of our time, and i'm sure I speak for all of us that they are complete idiots who should just plain die..
playing a mmorpg IS a waste of time, but your doing it, cause it's fun, right? If you want your character o stay for years and a bugfree environment, then ******* play on retail and pay for it. I hate people who cant appreciate the good work of others. Ghost Aion was far from perfection with shitload of bugs, did you really think there wouldnt have been a wipe?
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishey07 View Post
Come join InfiniteAion. You won't be disappointed. :P
i don't think anyone wants 2 join infiniteaion because its Alpha and severs are going to be wiped out + quest barely working and skills i rather play Ghost Aion its the best
Old   #172

Gosh people are so dumb.
Old   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishey07 View Post
Gosh people are so dumb.
But yet, You still haven't looked in the mirror

That was so easy. You set yourself up for that
Old   #174

Wow that was the best comeback I've ever heard. You sir, Are a genius.
Old   #175

Yes, the comeback was simple and it did its job well. That's why you couldn't say anything else except that.
Old   #176

Downloaded the files, tryed to run but got the 1024 error
so i downloaded the lion file thingy, unpacked it into aion folder
and now got the Not avialible in your country error..

Really strange, would love to try your server, but not luck..
so going to stay playing on the "fake aion" server. that one i CAN connect to..

cheers.
Old   #177

Vaupell save the troubles, aion ghost was a scamm made by infinite aion to get some money.
Old   #178

help!

hi friends I am BR and would like you to help me!
I'm not managing to create the account on the site I think I just need to create the account!
I tried numerous times over I can not vote in 3 parts and yet when I try to register it writes! "" Access denied for user 'aionWeb' @ 'gator1102.hostgator.com' to database 'aion' ""
and not the account is created please help me! and sorry for any misspelling'm not very good in English! : P
thanks ....
Old   #179

Well, everytime i try to go to Ghost Aion site via this website or any other, it just loads the google search page. Is the site/server down/canceled/burned already?
Old   #180

elite*gold: 20
i think this server is burn..xD