Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DreamAion Community

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking DreamAion Community

Auto-create account in-game
Arbiter starter gear pack/weapons with shepherd accessories and woc1 (wings of the circle level 1) "arbiter is temporary"
300 TS (Tempering solutions) with 100 omega enchantment stones and amplification tools
10 Blazing Warlord Idians
10 Augment Stones
Toll PvP/PvE System
Epic FFA system (killing spree system also) that rewards AP/GP as well as HP/MP regeneration after each kill
Intriguing boxes spawned with tons of manastones (50 of each) and Ailu candies (the best stat candies!) for each class
Xform abyss feature enabled (must be 5 star or above)
AP/GP/Kinah every hour
Reduced instance cooldown times
Working trader broker
.cube command to expand inventory and gain 1,000,000 AP
.skills command to be granted full stigma
Instant level 65
All spawned world PvE bosses in Tiamarantha's Eye
Siege system
All players now get 150 scrolls (1 hour) of each along with elemental resist scrolls
All players now get 500 of superior recovery serums, elite divine life serums and greater healing potions
All players now get Noble Red Bulldozer egg pet (30 days) that can store scrolls/food/drinks and auto loot items
Dedicated staff with lots of support
Dreamaion is running version 4.7.5.18
Server Rates

Gathering count x500
Crafting EXP x500
Pet Feeding x500
Quest Kinah x500
Quest AP x150
Quest GP x20
Drop rate x150
PvP AP rates x50
PvE AP Rates x25
PvE GP rates x25
PvE DP rates x50
PvP DP rates x50
PvP Discipline Arena Reward Rates x15
PvP Chaos Arena Reward Rates x15
PvP Harmony Arena Reward Rates x15
PvP Glory Arena Reward Rates x15

its a new server, admin on every day, come join:

WEBSITE IS LIVE:

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #3

if u want sing up on forum, try this link:

website link is working...
Old   #4

I'm having the same error when trying to register in the forums.

Old   #5

error is fixed, and the admin start a new event new players can pick up 3 items, just post on forum, more details:
Old   #6

Few things from me as im shocked how fast it was!

After creating accounti tried to have a chat with someone and there was admin/gm or some sort of ''power having kiddos''

Anyways after having a chat (funny) not insulting anyone or anything like that ''Kid'' sayd im feeling too comfortable and got banned without a reson lol . But don't care as i'll contact one of my programmer friend to manage huge ddos on that webiste

Server is PINOY crowded LAG FEST and BUGGED like no other server i tried afterall not reccomended for enyone who want to experiance having fun in Aion .
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Few things from me as im shocked how fast it was!

After creating accounti tried to have a chat with someone and there was admin/gm or some sort of ''power having kiddos''

Anyways after having a chat (funny) not insulting anyone or anything like that ''Kid'' sayd im feeling too comfortable and got banned without a reson lol . But don't care as i'll contact one of my programmer friend to manage huge ddos on that webiste

Server is PINOY crowded LAG FEST and BUGGED like no other server i tried afterall not reccomended for enyone who want to experiance having fun in Aion .
LOL
Old   #8

Zipporah, since you have the inability to take serious criticism and ban people that disagree with you, I'll just throw my final words here.

I did mention that the statements are not only mine, those are mainly quoted words from people that joined on the wrong time and place, when everything was bad, I joined after it was all over, was not even registered for a week I believe, so I have no clue how much of what my friends said was true, I only passed on what people think and what scares people away.

I did not mean to be agressive, and definitely not abusive in any way, I go straigh to te point without sugar-coating it, if I wanted to "bash your server" I'd do it differently and definitely wouldn't stay around trying to point out what could be changed and what isn't working correctly whenever I had some free time.

You dissapointed me, altho hope you'll learn some self-criticism, that sometimes you have to deal with people having a different opinion than yours, otherwise your server really will lack players.

Best of luck.
Old   #9

IP and MAC adresses can be changed/spoofed...
Old   #10

Good. I can play here.
Old   #11

Ok so from my personal experience playing here. I act nice to everyone and try to get along with almost everyone that plays here and there's the admin who had good potential for the server decides to allow the opposing faction to add a scroll the invade the other faction's main city and spawn camp the main spawn you die and go to while he watches and does nothing. So i die a couple times and try to get them out but they keep coming back with the same scroll, so i tell the admin while infuriated(like a customer who is ****** with their service will sometimes swear, i admit i do but only when i receive treatment that shouldn't be given the wrong way) tells him about the problem at hand and talking about the potential the server has is going to waste for new players that join and cant even leave the spawn point before they can even gear up. And what happens after i tell him? gets instantly kicked and banned, GG. Now you see what happens when a server allows the add function into a private server, Corrupt Admin= Corrupt Community, you know what they say if they don't me doing it everyone else might as well do it.
Old   #12

Thanks for the info about this server.Saved time in not even downloading.Seems to be a waste of time in doing so with whats being said here.Sad !

Edit:The reason i say this is no one likes Corrupt Admin/Corrupt Community.There is enuff of them on the main servers.
Old   #13

elite*gold: 10
will this is a good server for a couple of minutes being playing around didnt see any (corruption) as others assuming but its kinda empty (as all other ps's are)
good luck with this server
Old   #14

You want to read my post again? I never said your community was corrupt, i said corrupt staff creates a corrupt community hence "=" sign. And i even said in this post that the server still has great potential even after the little incident that just happened but still needs improvement. You know the first thing to do when someone is ******? try asking them whats wrong first before throwing the banhammer. I had to tell you what was wrong because you never even bothered to ask, and just a heads up i wasn't chasing them out of having fun it was to drive them out were they didn't below which is also posted in my reply in which seemed like you just skimmed through it. Before i even engaged them they were killing people that were afk near the warehouse dude in the middle, and right when i got attacked i literally had no time to complain what was going on in world chat or by whisper. Even if i attempted to try to type something i would be dead already or your whispers would be turned off so you wouldn't receive incoming messages. I know how stressful it is running a server because I've been through it in which I've already told you. There are better ways of dealing with it just throwing the banhammer as i said like: jailing,muting them, giving out a warning, but did i get any of those before a ban? Nope. Just shows how quick you are into getting rid of people, if this is how it's going to run then your server is gonna die before it even starts. And it's a shame to because it still was good while it lasted.
Old   #15

I unbanned you on forum and in game because it was just a misunderstanding. Next time don't post it publicly and speak up.

Tags
aion, private, pve, pvp, server