Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Core 4.5+

Discussion on Aion Core 4.5+ within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Aion Core 4.5+

Iam looking for a Aion Emulator preferable one i can just purchase as i have no time anymore with a new job, iam looking for something thats complete, full 4.7 "4.5.0.25" files items at the very least almost no bugs with geodata,

if possible i would like to purchase from a very well used team like AionLightning or if the owner of NotAion is willing to sell his core but i was told no but he might change his mind.

if iam going to pay top dollar i want something that is complete not oh we still have to get new geo or chat opcode,

the last one i purchased was from RevoluctionCore and iam disapointed in them, it was more then 500 bucks basically for almost nothing, iam still 4.5.0.14 on my server and there trying to excuse that oh nobody wants to help now.

so i need something thats going to prove worth it

Thank You
Old 10/06/2014, 10:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
There is no complete Emulator developing to sale and there is no serious public development for what you are waiting for.

Aion Lightning Core developing is disolved near about one year and NotAion will no sale his own developing that's for sure.

You can find some developing at Rage Zone, but probably will be not what you expected.
Old 10/07/2014, 20:31   #3

elite*gold: 28
Pls Send me a Private Message