Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EN]1-click start 4.0 server (Updated)

Old   #76

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chihuawa View Post
ok rebooted again, and loaded the website, and it states login server online and gameserver OFFline ;(
im afraid i have to start over again back to unpacking lightning and so-on
but had this weird port to ignisson as a lvl 50 and fell trough the world to my dead 2 times when i tried to gem rez
checked if there is a game server in DB ? if not create a new one
or if there is then extract the game folder again

Thanks
1 User
Old   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
yes you can replace this at your client

and the rates through:
SERVER 2.0\ServerFiles\game\config\main
open "rates.properties" file
Thank you for your quick respose. I've tried to replaced your 'L10' file in my Client but it still doesn't work. Nothing happened when I clicked the Black Cloud Marketplace icon in the game. What was wrong? Sorry again but how can I use it?

Old   #78

Hello there perhaps a tool which the server or the clienten with login does? But I would like to improve some of the files dont know really where I soll.wenn start would be displayed as error messages I had ever ne approach for
MFG
Old   #79

Server is running fine. Tanks R0CK7Y

is there any tutorial or can you explain how to set yourself as a GM?^^
edit: found another tutorial for manually setting up the server und used the login data for navicat through a quote on (i think its) page 3 and set myself to a gm. thanks anyway

Old   #80

Thanks rocky, had an internal conflict with my printer and only 1 ip^so was screwd using a second laptop for server usage and my desktop as gaming pc.

started from scratch 'updated client' ran setup 1,0,0,0 then started server and enjoying aion, in my own private surrounding, was a lone wolf anyway while playing aion.

Only thing im stuck with is the ingame shop, gave myself plenty of toll but cant seem to start the ingame shop by pressing the little cart top left of the inventory, or choosing black cloud market did a reload of shop but no clue how to be able to vieuw items from the ingame shop. thx for looking in to it
Old   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by monoedge View Post
Thank you for your quick respose. I've tried to replaced your 'L10' file in my Client but it still doesn't work. Nothing happened when I clicked the Black Cloud Marketplace icon in the game. What was wrong? Sorry again but how can I use it?
needs to try it out and let u know

Quote:
ok rebooted again, and loaded the website, and it states login server online and gameserver OFFline ;(
im afraid i have to start over again back to unpacking lightning and so-on
but had this weird port to ignisson as a lvl 50 and fell trough the world to my dead 2 times when i tried to gem rez
ignisson is fine with server check your client

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structurix View Post
Hello there perhaps a tool which the server or the clienten with login does? But I would like to improve some of the files dont know really where I soll.wenn start would be displayed as error messages I had ever ne approach for
MFG
emmmm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfruit View Post
Server is running fine. Tanks R0CK7Y

is there any tutorial or can you explain how to set yourself as a GM?^^
edit: found another tutorial for manually setting up the server und used the login data for navicat through a quote on (i think its) page 3 and set myself to a gm. thanks anyway
^^

Quote:
Thanks rocky, had an internal conflict with my printer and only 1 ip^so was screwd using a second laptop for server usage and my desktop as gaming pc.

started from scratch 'updated client' ran setup 1,0,0,0 then started server and enjoying aion, in my own private surrounding, was a lone wolf anyway while playing aion.

Only thing im stuck with is the ingame shop, gave myself plenty of toll but cant seem to start the ingame shop by pressing the little cart top left of the inventory, or choosing black cloud market did a reload of shop but no clue how to be able to vieuw items from the ingame shop. thx for looking in to it
i'll try to watch over it
Old   #82

Hello and good evening

@ rock7y you can help me to get into the underground? somehow goes nich I'd like to help the attacked in the zubekommen.so now everything runs fine, well the garrisons are somehow nich ingestible, would ne cool thing if you me there I need help könntest.und unfortunately with google translator do think therefore I times it is sometimes kinda sinnfrei

MFG
Old   #83

NVM even after reading all this have problems is there a tut for this( a video) please?
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorgsWantsAServer View Post
NVM even after reading all this have problems is there a tut for this( a video) please?
just post your problem
i cant upload any video atm
Old   #85

do i need a 4.0 client or work it with the 4.5 client also?

if i need a 4.0 client, where can i download it?
Old   #86

no you can use any 4.0+ clients
Old   #87

EDIT: done
Old   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0CK7Y View Post
just post your problem
i cant upload any video atm
I think there's a number of things also at the time I did try I was confused. Do you have Team viewer or something which will allow me to connect my screen so u can see whats going on?
Old   #89

why aggressive mob not react?and how to start bidding time for house etc?
Old   #90

I hade the problem that i became the message "'Java' is not recognized as an internal or external command" but fixed this with this command for all 3 server:

Code:
start "" "D:\Aion Server\ServerFiles\java portable\JDK\bin\java.exe" ......
hope thats right.

now the loginserver start but the gameserver and chanserver are offline, how can i fix this?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.