Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EN]1-click start 4.0 server (Updated)

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
The game server will not start.
Here's the screenshot:
All Servers started but the GameServer has crashed.
Im restartig the Server but the GameServer crashed still.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 10
login in with your Navicat and delete all yours Database tables and restart your server again

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

anyone have 4.0 files ? would like to make my own 4.0 server
Old   #34

Hello and good day

So I have to get to the chat server to handle, now I start the clienten
and I can also be a sign, then a window where the server is proposed, but then happened garnix longer the client stays there, now my question for which client version are the files exactly, I guess I have the wrong version

MFG

Old   #35

I get the error code 6 when using NA client and Eu client, any suggestions on a client.
Old   #36

Ok the server seems to run perfectly for me after figuring out from reading here on the forums that i needed to adjust my memory and also needed the java 64 bit i think was the problem at fist. it seems to load everything fine. Every once and a while when i make an account on the web sever it seems to get duplicate ids id-factory error as well. But other then that it seems to play ok on local host that is my prob is i can't seem to connect on lan ive tried on 2 other computers one with windows 7 and one with windows 8 i tried different .dlls and can't seem to get past select realm it just says can't connect to server. I can log in accept the terms but that's about it also my lan ip is 192.168.1.*** instead of 192.168.0.*** not sure if that means anything. for the ipconfig.xml. i played novos easy emulator back with 2.0 but have not played since 3.0 with the new mounts and housing sounds pretty cool would love to get on with my gf but can't seem to figure out what im doing wrong. I normally don't ask/post because someone else has usually already asked the question on the forums and i find an answer but i'm at a loss iv spent 2 days getting this far...i downloaded the ncsoft client and used files i found from top servers list for servers that use 4.0 as well thinking there .dlls and client files might help no such luck there..

i tried this and still doesn't work

turned out it was a firewall problem. Still have issues with ingame shop when i applie fix on client others can join server anymore. so i just need help with ingame shop and perhaps geo data? it would be nice if they npcs stayed on the ground when fighting in the air
Old   #37

i am new to this...managed to run everything....but how do i create a admin/gm account? please help.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structurix View Post
Hello and good day

So I have to get to the chat server to handle, now I start the clienten
and I can also be a sign, then a window where the server is proposed, but then happened garnix longer the client stays there, now my question for which client version are the files exactly, I guess I have the wrong version

MFG
use the last Ncsoft update

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkworld260 View Post
I get the error code 6 when using NA client and Eu client, any suggestions on a client.
what does the error say ? game authentication error ? if so then restart your server

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpabon View Post
Ok the server seems to run perfectly for me after figuring out from reading here on the forums that i needed to adjust my memory and also needed the java 64 bit i think was the problem at fist. it seems to load everything fine. Every once and a while when i make an account on the web sever it seems to get duplicate ids id-factory error as well. But other then that it seems to play ok on local host that is my prob is i can't seem to connect on lan ive tried on 2 other computers one with windows 7 and one with windows 8 i tried different .dlls and can't seem to get past select realm it just says can't connect to server. I can log in accept the terms but that's about it also my lan ip is 192.168.1.xxx instead of 192.168.0.xxx not sure if that means anything. for the ipconfig.xml. i played novos easy emulator back with 2.0 but have not played since 3.0 with the new mounts and housing sounds pretty cool would love to get on with my gf but can't seem to figure out what im doing wrong. I normally don't ask/post because someone else has usually already asked the question on the forums and i find an answer but i'm at a loss iv spent 2 days getting this far...i downloaded the ncsoft client and used files i found from top servers list for servers that use 4.0 as well thinking there .dlls and client files might help no such luck there..

i tried this and still doesn't work
so what i understand is u used your router ip ? if so dont use it use lcoal first if it accepted then use your router ip and open ports [TCP/UDP] 7777, 9014, 2106, 9021,8096 and after thats dont forget to give the dll file to your friends ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by polti View Post
i am new to this...managed to run everything....but how do i create a admin/gm account? please help.
don't replay on it its old
Old   #39

might be a stupid question , but XD ! i don't know if its possible cause i didn't try to play with it yet , can you make the cash shop work in-game and can you change the rates ?
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charsy View Post
might be a stupid question , but XD ! i don't know if its possible cause i didn't try to play with it yet , can you make the cash shop work in-game and can you change the rates ?
yes you can replace this at your client

and the rates through:
SERVER 2.0\ServerFiles\game\config\main
open "rates.properties" file
Old   #41

thank you for the response , now i really wanna play it but i also get that bat error and i restarted it many times with no changes You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

NVM i fixed it but now i get this ...

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #42

Quote:
thank you for the response , now i really wanna play it but i also get that bat error and i restarted it many times with no changes You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
please use thanks button and if the error keeps coming the try to restart your computer
Old   #43

yea i fixed that but now i get that error ...

Old   #44

Quote:
yea i fixed that but now i get that error ...

okay stop your server using "Stop Server.bat"
then go to ServerFiles\game
then open "StartGS.bat" with notepad
edit the "Java" Word in
Code:
[COLOR=Red]JAVA [/COLOR]-Xms32m -Xmx32m -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8999,server=y,suspend=n -ea -cp ./libs/*;AL-Login.jar com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer
to your Bin folder in Java program like
Code:
F:\SITE\4.0 Server\12\SERVER 2.0\ServerFiles\java portable\JDK\bin -Xms32m -Xmx32m -Xdebug  -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8999,server=y,suspend=n -ea -cp  ./libs/*;AL-Login.jar com.aionemu.loginserver.LoginServer
or you can copy the whole Java folder to your C drive
do the same thing with "StartLs.bat" and StartCS.bat"
Old   #45

is this alright ?

Code:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin -Xms2280m -Xmx2280m -XX:MaxHeapSize=2280m -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8998,server=y,suspend=n -ea -Xbootclasspath/p:libs/jsr166-1.0.0.jar -ea -javaagent:./libs/al-commons-1.3.jar -cp ./libs/*;AL-Game.jar com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer