Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion PVE private server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion PVE private server

Hi ppl. Does anyone know a pve (with pvp only in custom zones) private server for aion? I looked in the forums, found a similar topic but the only suggestion was gamezaion, and with x200 rates i doubt it's pve. Any suggestions?

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tachav View Post
Hi ppl. Does anyone know a pve (with pvp only in custom zones) private server for aion? I looked in the forums, found a similar topic but the only suggestion was gamezaion, and with x200 rates i doubt it's pve. Any suggestions?
Every came across Not Aion?

It has custom PvP maps and Battlegrounds 24/7 generating automatically as events. Gearing up works like a charm if you're into pvp as its the way you gear up. No AP no Medals, just might points you gather by participating and killing people in Open Worlds, Battlegrounds, FFA maps or events hosted by GMs.

We've got a web shop which is very simple to use. We're supporting the last NC Soft Client version. And we're also starting development of 4.5 on our test server in the coming week.

If you feel like giving it a shot then visit and have a look!

Regards,

Not Aion

Old   #3

You could try Play-Aion , it has a pvpve system where you can farm your pve gear thru pve, also customized Hero mobs with their own skill set. You might wanna try it.