I clicked on my char and then typed the command "//house acquire". But the game showed up that I need to put a house name(seriously? a house name!). I had tried on house id, land id, and building id, nothing worked. The game just showed me the message "no such name". So, how did I know the house names?
use //house list
then pick up a name then use //house acquire expample:
//house acquire HOUSE_3006
well i tried to use it on aion 4.0.i did your steps,followed your instructions and i got the site up online.when i try to start the client it says the program is unavailable in my country..i used the gameforce's client 4.0 eu for that.any further help pls?
sry but im a lil noob in this.what do you mean to change the cc from 1 to 2?
Ok i managed to start aion by editing the cc1 to cc2.now i start it and finds aion West Siels server.when i try to get there it says it cant connect to authorization server.now what should i do?
sry but im a lil noob in this.what do you mean to change the cc from 1 to 2?
Ok i managed to start aion by editing the cc1 to cc2.now i start it and finds aion West Siels server.when i try to get there it says it cant connect to authorization server.now what should i do?
I had this problem when I used 4.0 client, so I downloaded a clean client 3.9(3.5.0.12) and then I can play normally.
i have an aion 3.9 client and tried it on that client too but still nothing happens...it still asks for authorization server :/
Is it an NA version? If not, you should change cc value in both place, first is on the cc.txt in your installation folder, and second is on the bat file "aion_start_local". Then check on your Login Server Console for the message "Gameserver #1 is now online." before connect to Siel.
yes it says its online but it doesnt connect to the server when i pick him.i loggin and when i pick the server it says that no authorization server excists.its senseless :/.(its the eu version provided by gameforce.)
yes it says its online but it doesnt connect to the server when i pick him.i loggin and when i pick the server it says that no authorization server excists.its senseless :/.(its the eu version provided by gameforce.)
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop... 06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing?
DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem...
You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P
(Zszc Water Server) help the db bot does nothing after i click start game 10/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies title pretty much says it all...i've read the guides about how to start the bot, but after doing everything i click start game and it gives me the error "rejected / winhandle" and then it does nothing after that...PLZ HELP!
SRO closes when i click start? 09/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies I use tried old versions, and new versions of the AG bot. and the latest sro client, but sro closes when i log in and click start with the AG bot. Media patcher is patched so that doesnt cause a problem.
whats the problem?