Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion-Extreme OPEN BETA ! (first aion private server)

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
what do you mean, dead???

Old   #32

elite*gold: 280
if ur looking for an other non-working p-server visit

u can login create char and run around the aion world u see other people and monsters/npcs

but for now u cant atk there are no skills, hp/mp/dp/xp are buggy, npcs are spawned but u cant talk to them, there are actually no monsters

its not a fake cuz i joined its rly boring atm cuz u cant do anything but i heard that this week they will fix the skills and implant atk system

the server running on eu/us client of aion have fun

//edit: i forgot to say:

Quote:
Server will be off for 10 hours everyday. This will be until the server will be playable. It will be online from 12:00 to 2:00 GMT+2 time (12:00pm to 2:00am).

Old   #33

when you complete it and you can give me a working client, server client, and GM commands, ( i need to be able to control server slots, exp and sp for pvp) thats it! and ill make you a very rich man.. msg me privately for more information, this is not a joke, if ANYONE can do this, I have investors backing me and we are ready to roll. Name your price and i will pay it..
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by the| snep View Post
if ur looking for an other non-working p-server visit

u can login create char and run around the aion world u see other people and monsters/npcs

but for now u cant atk there are no skills, hp/mp/dp/xp are buggy, npcs are spawned but u cant talk to them, there are actually no monsters

its not a fake cuz i joined its rly boring atm cuz u cant do anything but i heard that this week they will fix the skills and implant atk system

the server running on eu/us client of aion have fun

//edit: i forgot to say:
Lol wooow aion-emu rev302 :P in private server!!!!!!

Old   #35

wth is going with the website, i was playing (chating in game) five days ago, but now the website is dead and there is no way to contact the staff, i really think now that it was a fake

(Sry for my bad english)
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxl View Post
Lol wooow aion-emu rev302 :P in private server!!!!!!
better as nothing
Old   #37

the server on only 2 hours , how can I play?
Old   #38

Yeh...it looks like AionExtreme was just a setup(a fake server) to look like there was a possible Pserver,establish that,ask for donations,make some cash then shut it all down and dissapear....maybe im wrong but thats what it looks like.There was a pserver for CABAL run by some dude named "Yesman" that did the same thing.It was done when there wasnt any pservers around for it at the time....kinda like now. Hopefully this "avol Aion" is the real deal,only time will tell.
Old   #39

Its all where their sources came.
Old   #40

So it was really a fake, they had the money and disappeared =/
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimon054 View Post
So it was really a fake, they had the money and disappeared =/
This is why i have never donated to Pservers,especially when they (AionExtreme) launch it with absolutely nothing in it,no progress at all on the game itself and announce it as an open beta. LoL i saw this coming.
Old   #42

everyone who donated for a non playable pserver like aionextreme is a stupid moron...

i think that avol isnt a fake.. u can try it they dont have donations... maybe someday if the server is playable and most bugs are fixed
Old   #43

I love it when people always think the worst. Its fun to read. Anyway, what if it was just a server outage? It was only a couple days guys, relax. If this lasts a week or so, then im thinking its fake.
Old   #44

Even if the beta works, you have to realise getting in the game, moving around and chatting is only the basics. The attacking skills, quest systems, guild system is where all the work is.

There has been numerous private servers in silkroad online which have gotten to the stage i mentioned above and further, but none released have gone past that without using outdated stolen server files. (which only 4 different ppl seem to own)
Old   #45

****.. anyone have a story to share on why the hell the website,game,and everything to do with Aion-extreme is down.
is there a post or topic i am missing, because one day its up next day its down.
info would be appreciated. heres an idea... how about one of the aion extreme staff reply
then we can know what the @$#$^ is going on. ty

Closed Thread