Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Heroes 3.7

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeruJusti View Post
Really guys, the server is so cute and awesome, the peoples and the staff members there are so helpful, always for us. When you need them they're always near you, I love them what they do. Many features the server got that others doesn't have. I hope i can stay for long on this server with such awesome players and the admins.
So really, join the server, try it out, if you need any help I'm for you, I'll gonna try to help how i can. I'm an elyos-nick Misa.
Well I just want inform you... stay far from this server away. The things changed there, new admin that plays on his legit and hes toons with set +30 ( the max is 15), also he is in TOP and everywhere ranked on 1st place, and also He got hes own legion, really i never though, this server looks so in the darkside. Also if you say your opinion what you think about this, and if you suggest them something to changed somehow this style of playing , your get simple banned hehehe.

BIG minus for this server.