Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

OMGAION - LOOKING FOR DEVELOPER

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OMGAION - LOOKING FOR DEVELOPER

Hello,
i'm one of the admins for new Aion private server OMGAION. We are currently searching for a developer who is experienced in his/hers role who we can partner with.
We have requirements that we wish for the developer to meet, however these are standard and not complicated.
The requirements are as follows:
- The developer must have experience working with the Aion galaxy emulator.
- We are offering pay per task ONLY and at a reasonable price.
(We cannot pay you an extremely large amount for each task because all admin are currently students)
- Also, it's helpful if you provide good communication with us and will be available to contact if new bugs arise.

Please consider this role as developer because we have a limited amount of time to get this server running.
Please contact me via this thread or email at so we can discuss the job role and payment in more detail.

Many thanks in advance,
OMGAION admin.