Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Open Beta] NoScrubs Aion

Discussion on [Open Beta] NoScrubs Aion within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/17/2012, 03:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
1. Server is based in EU. It is quite laggy, even for most servers.
2. Their 3.0 client patch is buggy for some, like myself. Icons are messed up, chat window is messed up, etc.
3. The only 3.0 content they have is basic 3.0 gear setup and basic 3.0 skill setup, and a faulty level pattern from 55-60. Many of the features 3.0 brought like the blue-ribbon-marked quest items, the teleports during Ascension, the nerfed LV 18-20 elites in Vert/Altgard, etc.
4. Server is dead.. It was dead from day 1. They don't advertise nearly enough, they don't work hard to develop quality content on the server, and they rush a lot of things.. It was a nice idea, but all in all is not the game you guys should be focusing on.

NoScrubs Iris is the game you should focus on, and stop wasting time on Aion. You have a very bad server, and it is not worth your time to keep committing these despicable additions to your server, some what for monetary gain only.

PS: I for one think that the owner of NoScrubs opened the Aion server up as an easy way of getting money to continue developing his Iris server easily.
Old 04/17/2012, 23:21   #17

The server is beta still. We didn't advertise a lot yet because we are still ironing out issues with the 3.0 client which has only been out since the 21st.

Not sure what you mean by "basic" 3.0 gear and skills, we have all of the gear from 3.0 and most of the instances. The instances, whilst usable now, are being rewritten/rescripted and will be released soon.

Thanks for your comments but it's not really for you to say what we should and shouldn't be focussing on. If you like our Iris server then by all means continue to enjoy it, and don't bother with our Aion server

P.S: No idea who you are but please don't pretend to know me or speculate on my motives for opening an Aion server. You couldn't be more wrong about the money. I opened the Aion server because I enjoy the game.
Old 04/18/2012, 01:35   #18

server sucks 3.0 skills animations don't load maps are bugged what can i say more? server is not poppulatet and will not be gl hf.
Old 04/21/2012, 23:24   #19

I have mixed feelings about this server.I don`t like it that much but it`s far fetched to say it sucks.
Old 04/24/2012, 10:42   #20

really nice server
Old 04/24/2012, 15:34   #21

Sucks?! i mean aion is now free to play so who needs a pv with low rates like this? just useless... i mean im gonna to play on pv because of time =/
Old 04/24/2012, 22:10   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ases View Post
Sucks?! i mean aion is now free to play so who needs a pv with low rates like this? just useless... i mean im gonna to play on pv because of time =/
To start it dosn't suck, and certainly its not a low rate i hit 60 in 10 hours game time, 3.0 is in progress as said above you can get most items anyway, admin are cool very supportive.
Old 04/27/2012, 12:41   #23

thats the only server with almost everything working with skills maps etc so what are you guys waiting for? come on and enjoy ! <3 and btw client supports now fully 3.0 client be ready to explore new instances and lots of stuff.
Old 04/29/2012, 14:34   #24

This is a really great server! A lot of 3.0 content is working fine, and if it isn`t working, well there is always a GM that try`s to fix the problem immediately. We got nice players on server and the 3.0 feeling is just unique
Old 04/30/2012, 11:11   #25

How many player do you have atm? They're all full pvp geared?
I'm asking, cause i saw your toll prices.
1x ABG = 1000toll = 10$?
Would be 12,5 days to get one with voting toll ^^

I didnt find a guide about getting gear in your aion forum.
So would be nice to know how hard it is to get ABG/3.0 Eq or other stuff.
Can i farm 3.0 Gear or can i just get it with toll? Is it hard to farm AP/Medal for beginners?

And i guess i need to craft my own potions/scrolls?
Questions over questions ~.~

If i was to blind to find the answers in your forum, post me the link, please ^.^

Thanks
Old 05/01/2012, 01:03   #26

The Black Market: 183/0/0
server is good*+

Nice team

Tags
aion p-server, aion private server, noscrubs