Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquest Aion (2.7 Support)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquest Aion (2.7 Support)

Conquest Aion

Conquest Aion is a brand new server, about a week old.
We're aiming at letting people have as much fun as possible,
We do not limit anything to a Gameshop / Webshop, all items and drops are available ingame.
Players also receive Tolls to spend in our in-game shop when they Vote or Donate to us. (Of course you could also do it from your own will to help us out )

The site of the server:

Forum:

Current Rates are:

Quote:
Experience: x50

Drop: X75

Group: x25

Quest: x50

Kinah: x50

AP: x50

All Instances and bosses are working, you also receive a set level 30 when you open a new character. (Next update I'll also add tolls per new user)
Voting will get you get credit points (TOLL), which can be spent in the game at the special shop, and can also donate to get Tolls.

I'm one of the Admins there, you can find me by the nickname Dunamis.
If you need some help or have any problem feel free to message me about it.

Old   #2

a great server, that is slowly growing! you want a server where the admins/gm's are dedicated and want you to have the best game play Conquest aion is the server for you. You want a server tht will actually listen to your opinions, then join Conquest today you'll be glad you did

Look for me their chungli/liz in-game or on the forums I am not a memeber of the staff atm, but I aim to one day be there, and with the help of all that view this and join we can make this the best server out there

Old   #3

gonna try it out. i just hope you dont give out any items at all. like armor, weapons and stuff. played on speed aion, but they're doing a free stormwing set event now. I am looking for a balanced server, where you have to earn your items and compete in pvp.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
gonna try it out. i just hope you dont give out any items at all. like armor, weapons and stuff. played on speed aion, but they're doing a free stormwing set event now. I am looking for a balanced server, where you have to earn your items and compete in pvp.
hey only thing you get as of right now is the 30 deava set everything else is ligit. I already donated 10.00 to them for my lucky wings on my cleric.

You have to PvE for your gear/ vote donate for the shops pvp, but everything else you can acquire in game if it's on the shops.

I do believe I heard them right they are going to add the vendors for crafting in some time, which I think will be a good thing make stuff semi easy to get since it is pvp server.

they just did an event they could of given out armor no they gave out a hat skin so its not bad Give us a try.

I play ely, but I also have asmo im going to be leveling up since you can have both..

Oh and btw you can't see other faction when you search for players which I love, no custom chat right now just /3 which is great. you can pm asmo/ely if you know they are on, but you have to use the translators to talk to them

Old   #5

will exisiting players get the new bonus too? Otherwise, ill just make a new account and char when its in.
And what about the stigma system. Are those autolearn or is the system implemented.
Old   #6

Quote:
will exisiting players get the new bonus too? Otherwise, ill just make a new account and char when its in.
And what about the stigma system. Are those autolearn or is the system implemented.
what you mean bonus? the 30 gear you get on all toons you create, not sure the exact date they added this like 2 days ago maybe... if you have account before this you would probably have to delete that char to get it or simply just create another and you will acquire it.

Everything is Auto learn atm, See I think it would be nice to auto learn and yet have stigma system, but sadly thats not up to me atm. I will have to talk to the admin if that is what the ppl what..

I hope I answered your question

just reread the first post let me talk to them and find out whats going on with that....
Old   #7

I meant the toll and gold bonus.
Old   #8

Quote:
I meant the toll and gold bonus.
yes I realized that so i went and edited it... I am trying to talk to admin now about that.. I will edit this post when I have a confirmed answer.

edit: yes it will include existing accounts as well as new ones, but better hurry fast who knows how long the promotion will go on

Don't be sad if you log on and don't see many ppl its new and just a few word of mouths will help the server out.

if anyone is interested we are also looking for some Devs to help out with the server, the info is on our forums. You can apply there as well..
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chungli View Post
but better hurry fast who knows how long the promotion will go on
What promotion?
Old   #10

Quote:
What promotion?
the toll for new accounts, is a promotion currently.. it will only last a short time when they update it.
Old   #11

Added 150 tolls for new accounts promotion!
Stigma system enabled as well.
Old   #12

BUMP
Old   #13

Hey all Just wanted to let you all know that. I am having a special event for new accounts, for a free set of Anuhart gear + tahabata's weapon + free level 55 after ascension quest or DP accessories + tahabats Weapon's, the choice is your's!

Come join in the fun and excitement at Conquest Aion <3

I'm ViVi your Conquest AION headGM!

The Promotional event I am running will only last until February 2, 2012 so come get you free level up and gear while it lasts!

Old   #14

New and exiting new just around the corner for Conquest Aion !!!!! We are switching our site look and forum looks, as well as getting a Dedicated server and a NEW EMULATOR. Thats right a new emulator, this emulator is almost 100% retail like workind conditioning,skills,geo data,wedding system and so much more including some other custom stuff.

So don't hesitate to join Conquest Aion today! Server upgrade should happen within the next week or so. So come check us out read up on the forums and join in on the fun!!!