Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Create Player

Discussion on Problem Create Player within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Create Player

Hello, here is my problem

Link :

Once the character created automatically delete it .... would you have an idea of ​​the trouble?

Thank you for your help.
Old 10/13/2011, 11:08   #2

has the char an entried deletion date in players table?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2011, 11:57   #3

yes I have the column selection date but my character is marked c NULL in this column
Old 10/13/2011, 15:39   #4

well, when the char has no entry in players.deletion_date but a null value, the sevrer is not deleting the char. it is a problem with your client to server version or the packet is wrongly implemented in server's core.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can someone create a server with like every player a PM?
01/29/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hey, I and probably many other people just want thier own Pserver just to become a PM and use the / commands hehe. Is anyone nice enough and is it possible for someone to create a server open to the public (hopefully not hamachi :P) were anyone and everyone can be a PM? you could call it something like PMserver lol. Sorry if that sound noobish, but loads of people want to become PM's so perhaps someone is nice enough to do this, I would if i could but I cannot make my own server :(
code to create player plz!
06/19/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
plz give me the code here ty is thanks you. all can see!!!
Can not create Directshow player?!
03/11/2006 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
nach m formatieren bekam ich diese fehler meldung bei jedem video stream ;< kann keinen einzigen stream angucken O_o hab bei google schon geguckt und alles mögliche ausprobiert ._. (windows media player 9 und 10 ausprobiert->kein unterschied) ein registry fix (kein unterschied) weiss einfach net wie ich den scheiss beheben kann ;< helft jana &#092;oO/