Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionUnited (Aion Private Server Project)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow AionUnited (Aion Private Server Project)

Hey there guys
I am based in England but originally from Philippines and I am planning to make a private Aion server which is gonna be called "AionUnited".

These are my ideas for the server:

AionUnited will have 2 servers.

One that's low-rate:
x1 exp, x1 kinah, x1 abyss points, x2 drop.

And one that's high rate (In the high rate server, the exp rate will depend on the level)
x5 exp lvl 1-10/x10 exp lvl 11-21/x20 exp lvl 22-32/x30 exp lvl 33-43/x40 exp lvl 44-55
x15 kinah
x15 abyss points
x5 drop

The reason why there's 2 server is because I want to have a wider target audience. I want people who cannot be bothered to play the retail version to actually feel the retail-version feeling and I also want dedicated pvpers to have a nice pvp fun in this future server. Having 2 servers means more target audience which means more people - people that wants a low-rate and people that wants a high rate. If needed or requested, a third server is also possible which will be a pure high-rate server x100xp,kinah, etc.

Further plans and details will be discuss. Please email me >

I need DEDICATED people to join me. I need people who knows how to do the coding and stuff like that which means a game developer, website developer/designer, game masters and forum moderators. Beware that making a successful server would not be easy and fall outs are possible during the making so please, I need pure dedication and knowledge. Please email me to the given email address above.

Other things such as conventions and how are we gonna tackle it will be discuss as well.

Thank You!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Seems like u need people because u dont know how to do it yourself :/