Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZanAion - Desperate?

Discussion on ZanAion - Desperate? within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool ZanAion - Desperate?

Hay guys and girls, my question is simple.

What would it take for you guys to log in on and play my Aion server?

What do you want for free, what have you always wanted?

You ask -- I give.

Thanks!
- Zander
Old 05/06/2011, 20:58   #2

your server rates aren't overpowered for VIP members....
Old 05/07/2011, 01:07   #3

Thanks for your comment, what is over powered about it? The standard EXP is fine if that is more, what do you think would be a respectable rate for VIP?
Old 05/07/2011, 02:14   #4

Right now VIP rates are too high. Lower those 500x to 100x, Its double the regular rate, which seems fine. Those 20x are fine too, just the 500x are too much of a difference.
Old 05/08/2011, 19:51   #5

Thank you for the comments and suggestions!

Exp rates are changed now.

More updates will be coming when i get some free stuff ready.
Old 05/08/2011, 21:52   #6

Tested your server already, its running good. Cant play there though, my ping's too high, so i get a split second lag, when talking to NPCs, which annoys me. Nothing can be done there, but good luck getting more players in your country, or closer to yours.
Old 05/11/2011, 06:42   #7

We have a new Item Mall now at:

I'm looking at putting things into the Mall for free.
Any ideas what you would want for free in ZanAion?
Old 05/11/2011, 08:45   #8

Hey Zander. I will join your server. I played on your 2moons private server and I thoroughly enjoyed it. How often are you on your Aion server now?

The only thing I didn't like about your server is that people could pay to get massive unfair advantages. Otherwise your server was fun and lag free. But when you make it like that you are ruining the PVP aspect and element. That is just my opinion, I am sure that a person who does pay has a lot of fun with it.

I have a suggestion for your Aion server. The VIP idea is cool. But please don't make it like ZanDekaron where people can just buy a bunch of **** and be **** near invincible.

I'm just saying all of this because I had a bunch of friends that I got to play on your Dekaron server and they didn't enjoy that aspect of the server. Otherwise you are doing everything else right!
Old 05/11/2011, 09:11   #9

Thanks for your reply Victimhak!
I'm sorry for the problems of OP players in ZanDekaron, this is the reason I made ZanDekaron II -- no donation items

But anyway, I will make sure i keep balance in this server.
Starting with only giving things that everyone can get instead of donation only items.

I am walking threw the hole game right now, i'm at lvl 20 ATM, perhaps I will see you in-game! My IGN is Coleslaw.

Lets keep up the comments and recommendations!
Thanks!
Old 05/11/2011, 09:25   #10

Sweet! Thank you! I am in-game as well. My name is Minerva. lvl 20 also. haha.
Old 05/15/2011, 11:49   #11
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
// English version

1. You need to have a Homepage, just a forum is not enough.

2. To be fair make a Linkback to E*PvP“ers on your Homepage (on the Main page), or your thread will be deleted. (The Linkback must be visible for everyone. Also unregistered people!)

3. Advertising like: "Best Server ever, try and join XYZ" is not enough, explain why Users should join your Server.

4. Your Server has to be completly free of costs for Players, even Donation are strictly forbidden.

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
aion, free stuff, private server, zanaion