Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Radar]Sensor ???????

Discussion on [Radar]Sensor ??????? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Radar]Sensor ???????

hallo guys, can anyone please tell me what is [Radar]Sensor for and how to make it work???
i have asked menny people in here but no 1 answar
Old 12/30/2010, 08:24   #2

This is the wrong Section.

Please write your Question here:
Old 12/30/2010, 17:59   #3

Probably should of just kept to the topic, but I'll give it a shot. First, open up your Aion client. You should have 3 files: Sensor.dll, Sensor.exe, and Sensor.ini. Once Aion is open run Sensor.exe and three settings should pop up on the upper right-hand corner of the screen. This is the menu, and from here you can toggle 2D radar and change settings, turn on 3D ESP, etc.

Sensor doesn't work on XP or lower and is only built for 2.1 (Current official server patch)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Sensor - 2nd Wind
02/03/2012 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 201 Replies
Alright well this post will be on both MMOElites & ElitePVPers so hats off. First off I've been lurking these thread for a while keeping tabs on what is happening and downloads. So I've come to the conclusion that it is good in its current state but could be revamped. Currently I have been injured, I don't want to get in much detail, but it required me to stay off my feet for a while. Since then I've had a lot of free time and being the boring person I am I was thinking about coding and...
[Radar]Sensor 3.0
09/06/2011 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 50 Replies
New site: http://thesensor.net/ Updates and news will be posted there. Current Phase of Sensor 3.0 is in Beta. Dec 28 Update 3.0.5
Radar- Post what you know about any and all active, working radar programs for DAOC
06/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
its been years since I was using a working version of AK. I hear people say that there is a current working version of AK, and of another type of radar program. If you know anything about any working radar, please post the info. A link to where it can be downloaded, etc, would be great. And if it can be detected in a passive (not just by tricking you into chasing bait) manner on any live or freeshard servers. Thanks.
Wii steuerung ohne sensor
04/20/2009 - Consoles - 6 Replies
Hab gerade galileo geschaut (ja dachte kannste mal wieder) da hab ich gesehen das wenn bei der wii die sensorleiste kaputt ist man 2 Kerzen hinstellen kann wo eigntl die sensorleiste ist, funktioniert irgendwie mit den infrarotstrahlen die das Kerzenlicht ausstrahlt Kann es selbst nicht ausprobieren weil ich keine Wii habe, aber vll kann es jemandem helfen mfg <<<
bypassing the sensor
09/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
i heard that the sensor was client side. but i havent been able to find out how to disable it. is there anyway to disable toe sensor. im honestly tired of not being able to type things like Bless without it comming up as BXXXs