Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What about encryption html file ?

Discussion on What about encryption html file ? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What about encryption html file ?

Hello,

Atm we can encrypt/decrypt .PAK file, and decrypt XML & HTML files.
But do we can re-encrypt HTML & XML files ?

I've searched everywhere, and I don't find =(

AIONasm never finished =(

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
anyone post here the file of editing file.. the .edf file
07/13/2013 - RF Online - 3 Replies
please post here... so that i can download again.. i guess the old one thread was gone.. i've been search for an hour in this section.. but i can't see it... thanks..
[HTML]HELP[/HTML]range hack and skill speed in extreme
08/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hey guys i need a little help about range hack and skill speed in extreme i already unpack the Data its all done..1! my problem is wer i can edit the range ang skill speed in extreme..! pls :):):):):)
Encryption
12/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 23 Replies
What is so good about having a client that is 5017+? And this encryption......what is it?
RF CM encryption??
05/20/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
I was playing a little with WPE and now it seems all packets are ciphered, cause for example, when you throw away an item you could recognise a pattern, but now all i can see are random bytes in the throw away packets. Could it be cause of the last patch that CM has applied? Has anyone experienced this? Sorry pls move this thread to the other forum
File encryption / decryption
09/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i have a question regaurding the wdfBatcher tool that was released by unknownone, and the DeEn.exe Tool. I was wondering if perhap's i can get the encryption / decryption algorithm of these type's of files and maybe a source code so i can work to expand my knowledge.And maybe add soem of my own ideas. For instance how exactly did you get the batcher to read the .wdf file? let alone extract it.I'm hoping to as i said expand my knowledge and learn to view these files fully as so maybe i can...