Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is NCSoft trying to shut down AION private servers?

Discussion on Is NCSoft trying to shut down AION private servers? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is NCSoft trying to shut down AION private servers?

Some of you may know that Blizzard is, especially in Europe, not interested in taking legal actions against private servers. What do you think about NCSoft?
Old 05/23/2010, 01:25   #2

elite*gold: 88
i think yes ^^
Old 05/23/2010, 01:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaaa View Post
Some of you may know that Blizzard is, especially in Europe, not interested in taking legal actions against private servers. What do you think about NCSoft?
wtf is that a question.
they've shuted over thousand's of lineage 1 and 2 private servers co-perating
with the FBI so why not Aion?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Unique Shut Down!
08/08/2010 - Aion Private Server - 15 Replies
They shut down yesterday as all the main devs left. Here is the full article in whole quoted by Atracer himself. Sorry to those Private Servers that were all leeching off of AU.. Guess you'll have to shut down too..? "Hi all. As the team leader and AU initiator I take responsibility for resolving current unfavorable situation with the project. We all observed lack of good updates and noticeable growth of overall instability/number of bugs during past months. Since I left development in...
WTS NCSoft Acc (Aion + GW)
05/02/2010 - Aion Trading - 14 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte euch hier meinen NCSoft Acc anbieten. Dieser beinhaltet: AION - EU Keine nennenswerten Charakter, höchste ist Zauberer Level 25 mit 399 Kochen. Auf den Chars verteilt ist knapp 1 Mio Kinah. Restspielzeit bis: 01 Juni 2010
[Csro]Servers Shut Down
04/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 21 Replies
Official Notice The servers will shut down for 24h at 00:00 Chinese time to express deep condolences for the victims of the earthquake at Yushu on 14 April 2010. 2010 Yushu earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trading in Aion EU for WoW EU Account (no private servers)
10/19/2009 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello fellow E-pvpers, I'm trading in my Aion Account... its on an EU Server, LVL 21 Sorc and LVL 11 Assasin are on that Account.... Im willing to trade the Account in for a WoW Account (EU)... write me an email [email protected] with your offer... the aion account hasnt been billed yet, its still in the trial month (first month free) but i ust dont have the time to play aion... Hey liebe "mit e-pvpers" ich tausche hiermit meinen Aion Account... Er ist auf einem EU Server und hat einen...