Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to talk to enemy faction?

Discussion on How to talk to enemy faction? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to talk to enemy faction?

He, he! I was only just wondering while i was waiting for my aion to open, if it is posible to talk to your enemy(Elyos to asmo, and other way round) ?

thanks.
Old 12/01/2009, 01:49   #2

elite*gold: 1
Just open a Shop, add a item for 999999999Kinah and Name your shop "Your a dumb asmo"
Old 12/01/2009, 02:15   #3

Or, you cam use a translator such as this (Not mine, just sharing)

But I agree, the personal shop method is much easier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2009, 08:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@cK! View Post
Just open a Shop, add a item for 999999999Kinah and Name your shop "Your a dumb asmo"
Should be "You a dumb *** mo"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Talk to other faction / Mit anderer Fraktion sprechen ??
10/28/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hallo, wollte fragen ob jemand eine möglichkeit kennt, eine Seite welche mittels Script übersetzt oder ein Programm, welches es ermöglicht zur jeweils anderen Fraktion zu sprechen. (nicht über den shop) Ich habe heute mehrere Leute gesehen denen es möglich war, anbei ein Screenshot, wo mein Asmodier Kollege etwas gepostet hat und naja, der Elyos konnte es lesen. Ham uns im TS drüber unterhalten... ---------------------- Hello, just want to ask if anyone know how it is possible to...
[WoW -> 0 Day]: Cross-faction talk
04/17/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 41 Replies
Hello, today I found an easy way to talk to everyone in the World of Warcraft by patching a single byte. The byte at 0x00490FEA should be changed to 0xEB ( 235 ) in order to be able to chat in every available in-game language. Example: /script SendChatMessage( "Hello my alliance friend!", "SAY", "COMMON" );
Cause enemy Faction to loose Cenarion Expedition
02/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
If you use the item "Cenarion Beacon", buyable from Cenarion Expedition, it will summon a "personal cenarian guard" so to speak. Trick is, this will attack opposite faction, and if you are in a city (at least at the expedition), the guards will then attack the "personal guard", NOT you. The enemy player will loose 125 reputation when the "personal guard" dies. Might sound a little confusing...but it works :<
[Legal AddOn] BAM - Talk with other faction
06/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 21 Replies
Hallo alle, hab ein nettes AddOn geschrieben dass ich euch nicht vorenthalten will. Es ermöglicht, ganz normal mit der gegnerischen Fraktion über /say zu chatten. Vorraussetzung ist, dass alle Spieler, die sich mit der gegnerischen Fraktion unterhalten wollen, das AddOn installiert haben. Ihr könnt also NICHT einfach so den gegnerischen Chat verstehen, sondern der Gegner braucht das AddOn auch. Ist aber extrem lustig wenn man sich kennt und kein bock hat in den IRC zu wechseln zum...
How to talk to other faction!
10/12/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
ok, get a priest, then go find some alliance (assuming you are horde) then have the priest in your group mind control an alliance, now you can talk to the alliance! All you have to do is /me Hey, I'm talking to you.. and im HORDE!! I've tested it out with alliance and it does work =0 enjoy before the patch it =) I suggest having the priest MC them and then doing /me YOU SUCK OMG TIME TO DIE, Thats always fun..