Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Offsets Help

Discussion on Aion Offsets Help within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/18/2015, 23:27   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hi, did you find what you were looking for ?
I'd like to know how are you updating the offsets every time the game receive an update?
Where do you start ? Is there a starting point or do you look for them one by one in Cheat Engine every time ? Could you explain how you do it ?

Thanks you !

Ps: I'm looking for the latest NA offsets
Old 01/05/2016, 22:57   #32

elite*gold: 0
guys i really need to know how i can get the right offset and pointer plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Offsets] Aion NA 3.7.0.0
07/01/2013 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Here is what I found the last 2 days, have fun. Offsets : // Offsets for Aion US F2P // Build : 3.7.0.0 internal enum Functions {
Aion Hacks - Current Aion Offsets
10/09/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
I know this is outdated but maybe we can learn from it and try to figure something out and here is this one guys site that gives you the gameguard killer / unlocked aion.bin, GameSys.dll(I think this is what it's called), Game.dll http://fyyre.l2-fashion.de/ I hope I helped out some seems like there should be some hacks in the near future when the damn servers come back up I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens tault_Broden