Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Phx: Enchanting and Manastone Socketing

Discussion on L2Phx: Enchanting and Manastone Socketing within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Phx: Enchanting and Manastone Socketing

Hello folks, i have a question.

As we all know L2Phx let us to see what comes and goes in our aion client with data packets, now my question is:

When we enchant or socket a manastone we send an action to the server "i'm enchanting this..." the server decides if will go or not and send us back the result success or fail.

Ench/socketing start
loading bar
success/fail result

But WHEN the server send the success/fail packet to us? When we start the process? during the loading bar? When the bar us fully loaded?

There's a way to intercept and recognize the success/fail packet in order to avoid failing the socketing?

Thanks for your help
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2015, 15:52   #2

there is no legal way to change server sided things.
Old 06/08/2015, 16:42   #3

Can't wait to see some answers Btw, you can use L2Phx in english ? As i know, it's only in russian
Old 06/12/2015, 02:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMOCKIXx View Post
there is no legal way to change server sided things.
Where have i asked about changing server side things?