Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

enchanting skills with L2PHX

Discussion on enchanting skills with L2PHX within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
enchanting skills with L2PHX

any one can make a tutorial with image to see how to enchant skills with l2phx

please and thanks for help
Old 10/03/2009, 02:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
no question
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2phx enchanting problem
03/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi again. I'm trying to use l2phx for enchanting in a Gracia Epilogue server. I'm using v3.5.33.164 which should work on epilogue. When I change the 6th and 7th numbers (from A0 86 to B4 86 (for +20 weapon)) and I get +0 weapon. I tried with older version...same problem. Any suggestions? P.S: The shop IS a gm shop. I can provide a screen.
L2phx enchanting problem
08/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hello all I was trying to enchant my item i, chance the hex 6th and 7th of the item, but it just duplicate and no enchant help me plz. thx
L2phx enchanting problem
08/06/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Hello all I was trying to enchant my item i, chance the hex 6th and 7th of the item, but it just duplicate and no enchant help me plz. thx
Enchanting Skills
06/25/2007 - Lineage 2 - 10 Replies
I heard there is a method to enchant skills by hlapex or l2packethack. I searched all the forum but didnt find any info about that. So i want info about how to enchant skills. Thx
Enchanting
06/27/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi. I whant to know one thing. Are exist any method to have 100% certainty of enchanting?? I saw many ppl on global server Lineage c3 who have weapon +8 +7 so its gona be way to do this. Maybe somone know that?? :)