Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Advice) Finding a Legion while Botting

Discussion on (Advice) Finding a Legion while Botting within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Advice) Finding a Legion while Botting

Just wondered if any of you bot happy gamers managed to find a legion that allows or is happy with it's members botting?

I love thecommunity aspect of MMO's, and I want to joing a legion. But being online for very long periods and not replying to chat/tells/Legion chat could be a bit of a givaway.

Not going to give my Char name but I am on the EU Spatalos server.

Are you part of a Legion that allows botting? PM me if you have any Legion suggestions, or leave advice here if you would.

Thanks
Old 11/06/2009, 15:19   #2

dont know maybe my legion dont say anything and confirm with that but maybe not...so the best thing is dont say anything
Old 11/06/2009, 15:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakyyy View Post
dont know maybe my legion dont say anything and confirm with that but maybe not...so the best thing is dont say anything
Bury your head approach! I like it!

It's a bit of a sensitive subject to approach, which is what has me worried.

If I join a legion and they see me online 24/7, they are going to put 2 & 2 together. It's not until then that you find out if they approve or not.

Don't want to get kicked and reported, would rather stay solo - which isn't as much fun.....
Old 11/06/2009, 23:31   #4

hm im always in ts2 and talking with my legion m8s, so i can do other things and i dont must play... bot runs in backgroundmode^^.

and if they think that i bot (i dont think that they know it), but if when , who carez... and i dont think they want report me. cauz im a nice person
Old 11/07/2009, 16:03   #5

then some sick ******* decides to report you cause you are too nice