Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion KTZ bot question

Discussion on Aion KTZ bot question within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion KTZ bot question

I hope this is a right place to post it -)

So my question is:
How do i force my bot to use healing pots AND protection scrolls?
It looks like it should just work but in reality it doesnt for some reason.

My settings are:
HP < 60% Use item Major Life Potion
HP < 25% Use item Major Anti-Shock Scroll

The reasoning is obviously that i want to use Anti-Shock in Emergency when potion healing isnt enough. However it doesnt work like this — i pull 3 mobs, my hp start going down fast, i drink a pot, my hp i still going down fast it cross 25% > 20% > 15% > 10% line ... and nothing happens :/

Note: If i disable use of life pot then Anti-Shock triggers just fine but 2 of those simple doesnt work together.
Any ideas?

Ty.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] aion dupe
08/22/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
hello i want to know how to dupe in aion please i know its not the place but i really need to know can anyone message me or reply here please? thanks in advace and im sorry
Aion (NA) Question.
04/17/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
I always try to log in NA Servers with High Exp, or whatever. But always It says "Wrong Country". But WHY THE HELL I can play on Infinite Aion? Hope I get answers and Helps. Mfg, theHeadHunter
[Question] Aion CFG ENC/DEC for 1.5.1.10
02/11/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
Someone know if exist a decoder / encoder for cfg file, that's working with the last version of this game ?
Question about Aion-Key
01/17/2010 - Aion - 9 Replies
Hey guys i got one Aion Key i didnt buy it i tradet it. The guy bought the Key for 21€ or something like that. So i asked him he said that i dont get banned but can anyone tell me if the chance is high to get banned? Sorry for my bad english :rolleyes: