Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling only with instances

Discussion on Leveling only with instances within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Leveling only with instances

Hi i have a 19 sorcerer and im doing BC at the moment but i think if now i can level only with instances if is nothing needed from quests.

So i can level up to 25 do abyss plus another instances and that.

Is ok to level only with instances? plus i can do some quests for gold and for level up the collecting skill.
Old 10/09/2009, 03:14   #2

It's perfectly fine to only level in instances, however some instances only let you enter once every 18 (maybe 24) hours or so. But places like Fire Temple can be farmed over and over.
Old 10/09/2009, 10:01   #3

u will lose titles given by missions and quests ...
Old 10/09/2009, 18:16   #4

Ok the thing is im planing to only do Campaign quests and the rest Instance grinding a friend told me that i level faster with instances.

im 20 atm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
instances
07/24/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Hi im kinda new have started a week ago and im lvl 56. i wish to know if there are instances that u can do all day long?
2 instances???
09/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hello all, New to the game and to this board. I've tried searching all over and I have a question for you since I can't find the answer...is there a program or hack that will allow me to have 2 instances of this game client running?
Fly in Outland Instances!
02/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
hi there, Required: Level 70 with flying mount, have not tested it with a druid in flying form. I discovered how to fly in instances while I was ganking low level horde in HFP. I wanted to goto ramparts to try out that invisible stair thing to jump past all the mobs. So, I just flew in the instance and instead of being dismounted I was still mounted. I then flew to the last boss. I am sure this is possible in every instance. I have only tried it in ramparts/blood furnace. I have noticed...
Enter Instances
12/14/2006 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi, i can't enter instances, i use Raidens Repack M4. Please help, what do i have to do? --- Hi, ich kann auf meinem Server nicht durch die Instanz Portale, es passierd einfach nichts.
How to: Swap Instances
08/21/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Some people originally thought "instance switching" was being able to switch the portals that let you into instances so that lets say the rfc actually sends you to molten core. That is incorrect, what instance switching really is making the inside of an instance into something else. Just go to the Terrain.wmo and start looking through and switching instances. SchoolofNecromany is Scholomance. And CavernsOfTime is Old Hillsbrad. I no longer own a copy of WoW so I can't make the speech2.mpq...