Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Japanese Client CBT Question

Discussion on Japanese Client CBT Question within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Japanese Client CBT Question

I apologize off the bat if this is a noob question. I registered for the japanese CBT per Novo's guide and downloaded the japanese client, installation went fine, but I can't find a .exe file anywhere to start the game. Did I miss a step or something? Where is the .exe file supposed to be? I would assume that it is supposed to be in the bin folder, but that was a no go so I looked in every folder, but couldn't find anything. If more info is needed please let me know and I'll try and provide it. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Old 06/03/2009, 01:54   #2

The shortcut should have been placed on your desktop, right click > Properties, and look where it's pointing to. That file, is the file used to run the program.
Mine points to...
Code:
C:\Program Files\Aion\モタコ聊ョヒ\PlayNCLauncher.exe
(It also has other random gibberish attatched.)
Old 06/03/2009, 03:00   #3

Can you please post the whole command of the shortcut to the launcher? Thanks.