Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Speed Hack using Cheat Engine [Any Version]

Discussion on Aion Speed Hack using Cheat Engine [Any Version] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 450
Aion Speed Hack using Cheat Engine [Any Version]

I've recorded this small video explaining how to set your speed to any desired value. I highly recommend only increasing it slightly on retail servers, otherwise you just jump back to where you came from (and you are more likely to get banned). Be smart, don't be an obvious cheater.

Slightly technical information - Aion allocates entities whenever it needs to and your own player is no exception. This means an entity is located in dynamic memory and will be cleared when it leaves your area. Obviously your own player entity will never go out of range, but when you die or teleport the entities are reset, and thus the speed hack will be 'disabled'. Just search again, or use a decent hack that is capable of managing that for you.

Speed is calculated by the server and has six decimals. When you see a value of your speed stating 7.3, it's probably more like 7.30103516. That's why you should never search for an exact number, because you don't actually know it. Just do a ranged search as the video shows you, that's always correct. Numbers can round both up and down but this way you're sure you'll catch it. Oh, there are always 3 of these numbers available, one is used to display on your character profile and is likely to be in the 2XXXXXXX range (thus 'static'-memory). You might want to change that one to impress your friends (lol, e-penis much).

Don't believe that crap about unequipping armor and searching for a magical number, this is the way to do it. If you can't make this work, hide in a corner and cry..

EDIT: This is for attack speed (no-animation), NOT AUTO ATTACK:
Sorry I haven't responded with a video about attack speed. It's pretty easy though..

#1. Check your attack speed (with all buffs/equipment). Example: 2.2
#2. Use 0.1 around this value as your boundary. Example: 2.1 to 2.3
#3. Multiply the boundaries by 1000. Example: 2100 to 2300
#4. Scan type is 'Value Between' and value type is 4 bytes.
#5. Search between your boundaries. Example: Between 2100 and 2300.
#6. Don't have between 1-5 addresses? Change weapon (value changes), go to #1.
#7. Change the value of the addresses to anything, except 0.
#8. Profit.

Or you could just buy AionScript and you won't ever have to bother with Cheat Engine.
Thanks
11 Users
Old 01/22/2011, 00:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
It doesn't change your real speed in game and will cause your character jump back while running (to real position).

Failed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2011, 00:47   #3

elite*gold: 74
The Black Market: 185/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,943
Doesn't work for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2011, 01:01   #4

Quote:
I highly recommend only increasing it slightly on retail servers, otherwise you just jump back to where you came from.
Quote:
If you can't make this work, hide in a corner and cry..
Reading is hard? You did it wrong.
Old 01/22/2011, 01:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
Speed is calculated by the server and has six decimals.
Yes, of course, and that's why this hack won't work. Server won't let you move faster than you can.

Quote:
Reading is hard? You did it wrong.
Even if you 'll increase that value by 0.1, you'll be jumped back after you passed too much distance and became a lil further than you had to.
I say again, it's fail.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2011, 10:59   #6

I can add 0.5 on Retail without warping. Why are you even commenting if you're playing on retail? Obviously speed hacking is not something that can be done easily on Retail, or didn't you get that fact yet? My ***, you're so thick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2011, 16:11   #7

Quote:
I can add 0.5 on Retail without warping. Why are you even commenting if you're playing on retail? Obviously speed hacking is not something that can be done easily on Retail, or didn't you get that fact yet? My ***, you're so thick.
OMG, get out of panzer, pls! Can't you understand that when you increase that value by 0.5, you just need to pass MORE distance before backjumping because it's near standart.
YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR INGAME SPEED ON RETAIL. STOP LYING TO PEOPLE.
If you change it to much more than you have: like you had 6, and made it 10, the difference between your REAL coordinates (serverside) and VISUAL (client) coords is increasing by 10 - 6 = 4 units per sec, and when it reaches some limit (like 5) YOU'LL BE WARPED BACK TO REAL COORDINATES.
You say that we must increase this value a little on retail, so what it changes? it'll warp you back if you exceed this limit in coordinates difference between serv and client (but when you increase it by 0.1 you'll just had to run MORE to exceed it, so that's why it seems that you don't warp.

that's my last post, if you still think that you can cheat like this on retail, you're just novice in programming techs.

Hau.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2011, 18:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramin90 View Post
that's my last post, if you still think that you can cheat like this on retail, you're just novice in programming techs.
Let me elaborate then, perhaps you'll gain some insight of the internals of Aion (and any massive online game, really). The game client is written to be minimalistic when it comes to networking. When no action is undertaken, the client will not send an update. For example, when you're running in a straight line you will not be sending updates to the server. The server only sets a movement direction and acceleration and sends that to nearby clients. This means that clients are predicting where others are, but that also means that the server has to accept a degree of state differences between the client- and server.

This can be abused, when you start your run the update is send to the server and handled appropriatly. But this might arrive at a later point due to latency, which makes the starting time of the run different than your local client (thus, gamestate differences). When you stop your run, another update is send to the server, let's say this time without the absolute ideal zero latency. If the server takes the time of ending minus the starting time and divides it by the traveled distance, the actual speed will be higher than what the server expected. Because you can't break game experience due to latency, small game state differences are accepted. That translates directly back to 0.5 speed according to my tests. I haven't been able to go higher, but that's the amount that has been accepted for me.

I don't like discussing with people who appear to have zero knowledge about something and keep saying something doesn't work. If this is not true in your case, I apologize and request you show a hint of intelligence in your posts. It's your turn now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2011, 06:27   #9

Haha. . . I know speedhacking in retail, im not using cheat engine or aion enject. . . . . Haha. . . .im not blinking and most of all it doesnt dtct an array in server side. . . Hehe all games can be manipulate. . Hehe. .
Old 01/24/2011, 20:11   #10

can you do a damage hack? its like 100k damage? ^^
Old 01/24/2011, 20:36   #11

Quote:
Let me elaborate then, perhaps you'll gain some insight of the internals of Aion (and any massive online game, really). The game client is written to be minimalistic when it comes to networking. When no action is undertaken, the client will not send an update. For example, when you're running in a straight line you will not be sending updates to the server. The server only sets a movement direction and acceleration and sends that to nearby clients. This means that clients are predicting where others are, but that also means that the server has to accept a degree of state differences between the client- and server.

This can be abused, when you start your run the update is send to the server and handled appropriatly. But this might arrive at a later point due to latency, which makes the starting time of the run different than your local client (thus, gamestate differences). When you stop your run, another update is send to the server, let's say this time without the absolute ideal zero latency. If the server takes the time of ending minus the starting time and divides it by the traveled distance, the actual speed will be higher than what the server expected. Because you can't break game experience due to latency, small game state differences are accepted. That translates directly back to 0.5 speed according to my tests. I haven't been able to go higher, but that's the amount that has been accepted for me.

I don't like discussing with people who appear to have zero knowledge about something and keep saying something doesn't work. If this is not true in your case, I apologize and request you show a hint of intelligence in your posts. It's your turn now.
This not pass in all the servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2011, 00:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck14 View Post
can you do a damage hack? its like 100k damage? ^^
Damage is calculated on the game server. Certain private servers allow abilities to be activated without reuse and allow modification of auto-attack delay, but most servers cannot be affected in this way. Unless there is a server-specific exploit, but I can't comment on that possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steins View Post
This not pass in all the servers
Oh; then could you elaborate which server or MMO is not affected in the described manner? To my knowledge, no MMO has overcome latency/prediction issues. Games such as Call of Duty process a lot less information with a minimal amount of prediction, so those can be a lot more accurate.
Old 01/25/2011, 01:29   #13

hey!!! does it reallywork??? ill try this back at home but..it wouldn't................letme guess......... hmmm itsa fail sir....try to make another pls for us....thanks
Old 01/25/2011, 06:17   #14

[QUOTE=Blastradius;8823300]Damage is calculated on the game server. Certain private servers allow abilities to be activated without reuse and allow modification of auto-attack delay, but most servers cannot be affected in this way. Unless there is a server-specific exploit, but I can't comment on that possibility.

tnx bro! so? can you recomend other thing to use in aion via cheat engine? and is there anyway that i can do it all over again after i died or teleport.. because its very annoying ~_~ tnx mate!
Old 01/25/2011, 11:11   #15

You could find your attack speed. Attack speed is stored as a 4-byte integer. When you see an attack speed of 2.2 in your profile page, it must be between 2200 and 2300. Change your weapon to change the speed on your profile page and search again! The same approach applies as shown in the video for speed. Make the value lower to increase your attack animation speed, giving you a severe advantage over others. This value is not stored in your entity, but in a static area of memory so if you change that and you die, it won't be gone.

It is not possible to have a stable pointer to your own entity (which contains your speed). The only thing that is available is your own entity identifier, but you'll need code to find your own entity in the entity list. You could follow the target pointer, but that's a bit annoying since the speed of your target is modified then, rather than yours (and when fighting others, you cant keep yourself targetted). A script in AionScript would do it like this..

Code:
function OnRun()
    Player:SetSpeed( 12 );
end
But that program has access to the entity list, hence this is possible.
Thanks
1 User