Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Angelbot 1.2.6 (Free)

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Was genau macht der bot?

Old   #107

rofl I just gave you the bot dont botherpaying20 for it

Ive been numerous emails saying people can't dl from sendpace I will reupload to rapid share and MU and SS and post it here and many other forums

Also dont worry you will be able to use the bot after the login system ill make sure of it

Old   #108

Blood for Blood
hmm No Support.
Who can Repair this bot !!!
Old   #109

The bot doesnt need to be repaired..lol it works just fine

Old   #110

lol mate your links doesnt work ^^ also i have old version and not working atm
Old   #111

The beauty of your free version ginder is that it WILL BREAK the next patch that rolls around, there are still hard coded offsets that will break it and all the people will be screwed with no support
Also that version has bugs in it that i'm fixing after the login system goes in.

As for the login system, that will be fun.
Old   #112

Its the internet version of the claps
Old   #113

heres the updated version uploaded to sharebee it automatically makes mirrors for me on other file hoster so you guys can choose where to dl from ^^

Old   #114

I do have to admit this was pretty good free advertising, havnt had this many donators in a week before. Especially when the login system goes active.
Old   #115

@ginder187 what happens after the next patch
are YOU going to fix the offsets ?
and how do people that download it know that this is a reliable dowload.
no keyloggers/spyware/worms/troyans.

the official angelsuite IS reliable and HAS support.
Old   #116

Well whoever wants it can take it for what its worth and any half brain dead guy can configure the offsets lol and theirs link scanners which check if the link is malware.

And to juene thats great if you got more donations im just giving people a free alternative if they dont want to donate lol and yes you keep talking of the log in system thats great you do that lol seeing as you have very little clue where to start from im assuming the login system will not be too complex and Im no pro but ill be able to crack it from people dling from me

and if they need support they can just post on his forums lol plus why would anyone need support you have to be pretty dumb not to be able to run this bot lol its pretty user friendly
Old   #117

If I find people posting questions or bugs that arnt donators on the forum, its simple to figure out where they got it and ban. Though I'm usually a nice guy and will ask them. I also understand that there are many who can't afford 20 dollars and some places in the world thats probably a weeks paycheck, but oh wells.
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginder187 View Post
Well whoever wants it can take it for what its worth and any half brain dead guy can configure the offsets lol and theirs link scanners which check if the link is malware.

And to juene thats great if you got more donations im just giving people a free alternative if they dont want to donate lol and yes you keep talking of the log in system thats great you do that lol seeing as you have very little clue where to start from im assuming the login system will not be too complex and Im no pro but ill be able to crack it from people dling from me

and if they need support they can just post on his forums lol plus why would anyone need support you have to be pretty dumb not to be able to run this bot lol its pretty user friendly
lol you type lol like a lol little kid lol.
Im betting lol that after the login system lol kicks in lol we wont here from you again lol.
I think lol that lol you are a lol poser that has to play e-cool lol just to make up for your lol shortcommings in real life lol.

btw typing lol so many times in a lol post makes you look lol.

idiot.
Old   #119

ginger of w/e that idiots name is is so full of **** about changing offsets to work with new patches in the future. This ripped version will die, its just a matter of time. Its a small window compared to how long AB has been going.

Its a real turn off to see just how the community can be.
Old   #120

Well considering the audience i'm targetting (hacking community) I think its gone a long time very well