Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shugo Console

Discussion on Shugo Console within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shugo Console

WTB Shugo Console w me pls

that work on 2.7 aion classic

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shugo Console 1.1.1 (can be used in Aion 6.2)
12/22/2019 - Aion - 4 Replies
OK i have seen people asking for this on a number of forums and reddit so thought what the hell I will upload it here along with the virustotal Shugo Console 1.1.1 Virus Total
Where can i find Compiled version of Shugo console 1.1.1 ?
11/24/2018 - Aion - 1 Replies
cant find it anywhere only non compiled versions on github. Im at a loss to find it or compile it myself.
Shugo Console
08/20/2015 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I was checking the forum the other day and I bumped in shugo console. I tried to use it but no idea how -.- . i searched the web but no Tutorials regarding how to run it. Am using 32 bit system and I would like it if someone provides me with a tutorial on what version to download and how to use it cause am totally using a shitty pc and need some FPS boost :( . Please, help me with this and thanks in advance to anyone willing to. :)
[Buying] Aion Shugo Plüschtier gesucht!
01/14/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
hey, ich bin auf der Suche nach einem kleinen Plüsch Shugo, hätte vllt noch jemand einen zu verkaufen? Bitte schreibt mich per PN an und nennt am besten auch gleich eure Preisvorstellung ;) Meine bevorzugten Zahlungsmethoden sind elite*gold und Überweisung! Schon mal danke an jeden ehrlichen Verkäufer der sich meldet ;)
Shugo Imperial Tomb [EU]
07/20/2013 - Aion - 5 Replies
Is it possible to do solo this Instance?