Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF/WTB EuroAion item dupe hack

Discussion on LF/WTB EuroAion item dupe hack within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF/WTB EuroAion item dupe hack

Looking for a dupe hack for EuroAion. PM me here or on Discord - kabuto#0398
Old 04/01/2022, 20:37   #2

bump bump
Old 05/09/2022, 13:40   #3

no one smart to hacking euro aion , they got limits of glide and protection antidupe or clone or kinah or bots or glide walk , or animation, just only glide fly but you can't stop on air and walk , you can't pass wall , so glide fly no help much , i need to but even Paraly can't make
Old 05/10/2022, 03:47   #4

That is so weird, what makes you think there's a dupe/hack?
even if there's one ncsoft would've fixed it immediately and you do get banned for abusing bugs they have all the logs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramoncereany View Post
no one smart to hacking euro aion , they got limits of glide and protection antidupe or clone or kinah or bots or glide walk , or animation, just only glide fly but you can't stop on air and walk , you can't pass wall , so glide fly no help much , i need to but even Paraly can't make
euro aion have some server side checks against walking under the world if you try to go down and walk under the world (eg. abyss instances) the server thinks you fell out of the world and will teleport you all the way down till you die. You can walk through certain walls/objects.
So good luck keep looking..
Old 05/13/2022, 01:17   #5

haythem#7733
pm on discord
Old 07/06/2022, 23:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by immegrix View Post
That is so weird, what makes you think there's a dupe/hack?
even if there's one ncsoft would've fixed it immediately and you do get banned for abusing bugs they have all the logs....
there was a guy on goldaion (basically the predecessor to EuroAion, based in Russia) that got it working, i know because he had an insane amount of items that would be impossible to farm and/or craft at such a short notice
Old 08/01/2022, 15:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by justatest2 View Post
there was a guy on goldaion (basically the predecessor to EuroAion, based in Russia) that got it working, i know because he had an insane amount of items that would be impossible to farm and/or craft at such a short notice
so it's sounds good)