Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionBot.net [NA & EU]

Discussion on AionBot.net [NA & EU] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/16/2020, 21:34   #631

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mga-gordon View Post
Hi cooco83! Have some trouble.
Each bot window uses very high-speed PC processor power - 12-15% on average. Even the window of an aion uses less. Can I somehow reduce this load? On my rather powerful PC, it turns out to run not so many windows ((
I was botting 3-4 years ago and the same PC could run 15 windows aion + bot (there was another bot), now there are 5-6 windows with your bot ((
Quote:
Yes, 12-15% CPU usage from Aionbot.net with Grinder Script. CPU AMD FX 6300 six-core pocessor, 16 GB Ram etc - not so bad PC
I use 3 sandboxie, check screenshots plz
I'll investigate
Old 01/17/2020, 09:47   #632

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
I'll investigate
I maybe know what is the problem. Most likely the matter is in my PC hardware. Over the weekend I’ll try to deal with this problem, then I will write about the results. Thanks
Old 01/19/2020, 09:43   #633

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
I'll investigate
I reinstalled my OS on a new hdd (I thought this is the reason), but it didn't help. So investigate it plz
Meanwhile I'll try to investigate it too. Maybe reason in Bios settings of my PC
P.S. If I dont start AionBotnet.Client.exe in sendboxie the situation gets better. Check ScreenShot
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (17.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png 2.PNG (7.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 01/19/2020, 23:42   #634

Quote:
I reinstalled my OS on a new hdd (I thought this is the reason), but it didn't help. So investigate it plz
Meanwhile I'll try to investigate it too. Maybe reason in Bios settings of my PC
P.S. If I dont start AionBotnet.Client.exe in sendboxie the situation gets better. Check ScreenShot
Oh very well. In this days i'll release an update that will improve performance
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2020, 16:34   #635

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to Filter the Entities at Entity Monitor, like we can filter at the Radar. We used to be able to filter that at AionScript.

There is too much information right now.

Thanks.
Old 02/03/2020, 01:23   #636

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSiq.s View Post
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to Filter the Entities at Entity Monitor, like we can filter at the Radar. We used to be able to filter that at AionScript.

There is too much information right now.

Thanks.
Actualy not possible
Old 02/20/2020, 18:22   #637

As a developer, I know how easy is to setup a filter. So, please do that for us. It would great to filter things like only Enemies or only Allies, level range. Please, Please, Please.

There was a very useful script at AionScript that allows us to AutoClick the PVP instance Confirm Entry, can you please explain to me how to achieve similar behavior.

Thanks.
Old 02/22/2020, 20:04   #638

Quote:
As a developer, I know how easy is to setup a filter. So, please do that for us. It would great to filter things like only Enemies or only Allies, level range. Please, Please, Please.

There was a very useful script at AionScript that allows us to AutoClick the PVP instance Confirm Entry, can you please explain to me how to achieve similar behavior.

Thanks.
About Entity monitor

Quote:
Use "PVP Entrance Confirm" script to auto click entrance button.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2020, 13:02   #639

I just found .. thank you.
Old 02/26/2020, 16:29   #640

The Entity monitor, it's great to get a detailed list of the enemies around you. It would be even better if we could see the enemy Class, near his name.

It would be great too if instead of seeing that an enemy it's 100%/100% HP, his numeric HP value, so we could evaluate his gear before the PVP starts. I noticed we get that value after he starts losing HP, maybe that value it's not available when he enters our Radar.

Filtering the Entity Monitor for a list of specific IDs, it would allow us to easier find mobs around us, for quests or some event.

These are just some suggestions.

Thanks Coco.
Old 02/28/2020, 03:14   #641

Apparently, the PVPEntranceConfirm It's not working for Evergale.
Old 03/01/2020, 00:34   #642

Quote:
The Entity monitor, it's great to get a detailed list of the enemies around you. It would be even better if we could see the enemy Class, near his name.

It would be great too if instead of seeing that an enemy it's 100%/100% HP, his numeric HP value, so we could evaluate his gear before the PVP starts. I noticed we get that value after he starts losing HP, maybe that value it's not available when he enters our Radar.

Filtering the Entity Monitor for a list of specific IDs, it would allow us to easier find mobs around us, for quests or some event.

These are just some suggestions.

Thanks Coco.
I will try to add class icon

Quote:
uhm, i will check it.
Old 03/01/2020, 11:55   #643

Damx. turn your firewall off
Old 03/01/2020, 14:19   #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtPepper View Post
Damx. turn your firewall off
what?
Old 03/04/2020, 20:31   #645

Quote:
Fixed with version v1.01
Thanks
1 User