Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionBot.net [NA & EU]

Discussion on AionBot.net [NA & EU] within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 02/17/2019, 16:16   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by snork84 View Post
@

Can you shed some light on why these things happen?

I'm still trying to figure out why your self buff code only works for some buff skills and not others.

For example, this is the code you gave me to use for statelist type buffs.

The example below works perfect for 'Blessing of Stone' which is the chanters 25% HP stigma skill buff

BUT, when I use the SAME code for the non-stigma HP buff call 'Protectorate's Prayer', the bot will continue to spam the skill literally every 0.5sec (CD)

Code:
// Blessing of Stone (chanter 25% HP STIGMA buff)
if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Blessing of Stone") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Blessing of Stone"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Blessing of Stone");
                return false;
            }
In this example, if I change the skill to 'Protectorate's Prayer', the skill will execute over and over.
I also noticed if I changed the skill name the cleric skill called 'Blessing of Guardianship', the skill will also still execute!
*even though my chanters skill list (in game) does not list such a skill. (I assume this is bcos cleric and chant stem from priest class)

I did edit the code to search for(GetState) 'Blessing of Guardianship' + 'Protectorate's Prayer' and the codex '1684'
But these also don't work.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the game fundamentally accepts either skill name when executing the skill. But the game appears to only allocate one skill name to the 'Statelist', and without being able to know exactly the name of the skill to search for (in the GetState code), would explain why some buffs will continue to be used every CD, because the bot simply doesn't find the name of the 'GetState' skill it's searching for.

Please are you able to share how we can obtain the true name to search for when using GetState buffs?

Thanks, god i hope this all makes sense!
Little update should fix your problem
Old 02/18/2019, 02:10   #422

Sendet u a PM
Old 02/18/2019, 03:06   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooco83 View Post
Little update should fix your problem
OMG all my statelist buffs are actually working now!! Also all my dispells are working now!
Thank you

my only regret was not asking you about this before investing so much time into trying to figure it out.

anyways, I've found a new issue since applying your recent update.
Specifically with one of my Songweaver skills called 'Resonating Melody' (in case you dont play SW, it's the skill which adds mana over time (just like a healing HOT)

Basically it has a 30 second CD and I've always had this code in my script. It simply applies the skill on every available CD which means i never run out of mana
(which is obviously important)

But since applying your update, my SW will apply the 30 sec mana buff, and as long as the buff is active on my statelist, my character will get stuck in this weird loop where it will target the mob and almost instantly target myself again before targeting the mob and then back to myself ect.

The issue stops if the mana buff is not active on my statelist or if i just remove that line of code from the script.

This is the code:

Code:
if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Resonating Melody"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Resonating Melody");
                return false;
            }

One more thing RE weekly Lakrum quest. Thanks for increasing the attack mob time but could you please at some stage remove the chain skill from Songweavers called 'Syncopated Echo => Fluttered Note'

There is some weird bug where 9/10 after using that chain skill, my character will suddenly untarget the mob and move onto the next mob. It's taking me soo long to complete my quests bcos of this and I'm pretty sure it's why I was getting reported more often.

The same issue actually occurs for me after using the penguin AOE sleep skill in my custom SW script so I just removed it.
Old 02/21/2019, 03:16   #424

How come after I requested the free code it still says invalid license? How do I get past this?
Old 02/21/2019, 03:31   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by snork84 View Post
OMG all my statelist buffs are actually working now!! Also all my dispells are working now!
Thank you

my only regret was not asking you about this before investing so much time into trying to figure it out.

anyways, I've found a new issue since applying your recent update.
Specifically with one of my Songweaver skills called 'Resonating Melody' (in case you dont play SW, it's the skill which adds mana over time (just like a healing HOT)

Basically it has a 30 second CD and I've always had this code in my script. It simply applies the skill on every available CD which means i never run out of mana
(which is obviously important)

But since applying your update, my SW will apply the 30 sec mana buff, and as long as the buff is active on my statelist, my character will get stuck in this weird loop where it will target the mob and almost instantly target myself again before targeting the mob and then back to myself ect.

The issue stops if the mana buff is not active on my statelist or if i just remove that line of code from the script.

This is the code:

Code:
if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Resonating Melody"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Resonating Melody");
                return false;
            }

One more thing RE weekly Lakrum quest. Thanks for increasing the attack mob time but could you please at some stage remove the chain skill from Songweavers called 'Syncopated Echo => Fluttered Note'

There is some weird bug where 9/10 after using that chain skill, my character will suddenly untarget the mob and move onto the next mob. It's taking me soo long to complete my quests bcos of this and I'm pretty sure it's why I was getting reported more often.

The same issue actually occurs for me after using the penguin AOE sleep skill in my custom SW script so I just removed it.
Contact me on discord pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger44 View Post
How come after I requested the free code it still says invalid license? How do I get past this?
All license/trial has been activate. If need help contact me in private
Old 02/25/2019, 03:20   #426

Chanter Custom Script

It took a while longer than hoped. But as promised, here's my customised chanter script!

Note: I play on NA server. All skills and stigmas work but the script is tailored towards the following stigmas:-

Mountain Crash
Blessing of Wind
Annihilation
Splash Wing
Soul Lock
Word of Inspiration

Enjoy! Feedback welcome

Code:
using AionBotnet.AionGame;
using AionBotnet.AionGame.UnknownFramework.AionClass;
using AionBotnet.AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper;
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;

namespace AionBotnet.ScriptLibrary.Script.Grinder
{
    public class ChanterCustomSettings : AionClassBaseSetting
    {
        public ChanterCustomSettings() : base()
        {
            TargetSearchDistance = 22;
        }
    }

public class ChanterCustom : AionClassBase
    {
        private ChanterCustomSettings Settings { get; set; }
        private DateTime genericTimerDelay;
        public ChanterCustom()
        {
        }

public ChanterCustom(ChanterCustomSettings settings)
        {
            this.Settings = settings;
            CurrentAionClass = eAionClass.Chanter;
            genericTimerDelay = DateTime.MinValue;
        }

/// <summary>
        /// 
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="entity"></param>
        /// <param name="range"></param>
        /// <returns></returns>
        public override bool Attack(Entity entity, float range)
        {
            // Remove Shock
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable(283))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute(283);
                return false;
            }
            // Rise
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Rise"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Rise");
                return false;
            }            
            // Backshock (remove shock chain)
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Backshock"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Backshock");
                return false;
            }
            // PVE Dispel Debuff List
            var debuffState01 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Wide Area Poison Slash");
            var debuffState02 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Smash");
            var debuffState03 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Hardening Lava");
            var debuffState04 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Break Defence");
            var debuffState05 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Fire Burst");
            var debuffState06 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Visual Confusion");
            var debuffState07 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Weakening Claw");
            var debuffState08 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Leg Root");
            var debuffState09 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Foot Attack");
            var debuffState10 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Shock");
            var debuffState11 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Intoxicate");
            var debuffState12 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Wound");
            var debuffState13 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Bind Feet");
            if ((debuffState01 != null || debuffState02 != null || debuffState03 != null || debuffState04 != null || debuffState05 != null || debuffState06 != null || debuffState07 != null || debuffState08 != null || debuffState09 != null || debuffState10 != null || debuffState11 != null || debuffState12 != null || debuffState13 != null) && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Energy Discharge"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Energy Discharge");
                return false;
            }
            // PVP/PVE Emergency Teleport Skill List (Remove movement debuff only)
            var pvpdebuffState01 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Root");
            var pvpdebuffState02 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Chain of Earth");
            var pvpdebuffState03 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Ankle Snare");
            var pvpdebuffState04 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Shackle Arrow");
            var pvpdebuffState05 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Entangling Snare");
            var pvpdebuffState06 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Frigid Wave");
            var pvpdebuffState07 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Winter Binding");
            var pvpdebuffState08 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Ice Chain");
            var pvpdebuffState09 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Earths Wrath");
            var pvpdebuffState10 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Freeze Cannon");
            var pvpdebuffState11 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Adagio");
            var pvpdebuffState12 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Captivate");
            var pvpdebuffState13 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Chilling Wava");
            var pvpdebuffState14 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Massacre");
            var pvpdebuffState15 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Leg Root");
            var pvpdebuffState16 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Foot Attack");
            var pvpdebuffState17 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Bind Feet");
            var pvpdebuffState18 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Green Grenade");
            var pvpdebuffState19 = Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Cleave");
            if ((pvpdebuffState01 != null || pvpdebuffState02 != null || pvpdebuffState03 != null || pvpdebuffState04 != null || pvpdebuffState05 != null || pvpdebuffState06 != null || pvpdebuffState07 != null || pvpdebuffState08 != null || pvpdebuffState09 != null || pvpdebuffState10 != null || pvpdebuffState11 != null || pvpdebuffState12 != null || pvpdebuffState13 != null || pvpdebuffState14 != null || pvpdebuffState15 != null || pvpdebuffState16 != null || pvpdebuffState17 != null || pvpdebuffState18 != null || pvpdebuffState19 != null) && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Emergency Teleport"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Emergency Teleport");
                return false;
            }

///////////////////
            // Chain skills //
            /////////////////

// Blast
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Blast"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Blast");
                return false;
            }
            // Thunderbolt Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Thunderbolt Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Thunderbolt Strike");
                return false;
            }
            // Resonating Dance
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Resonating Dance"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Resonating Dance");
                return false;
            }
            // Echoed Haze
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Echoed Haze"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Echoed Haze");
                return false;
            }
            // Seismic Crash
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Seismic Crash"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Seismic Crash");
                return false;
            }
            // Incandescent Blow
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Incandescent Blow"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Incandescent Blow");
                return false;
            }
            // Pentacle Shock
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Pentacle Shock"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Pentacle Shock");
                return false;
            }

/////////////////////
            //Borunerk’s Coin //////////////////////////////////////////////
            // will attempt to use coin every 30 seconds if in inventory //
            //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
            if (DateTime.Now > genericTimerDelay)
            {
                Game.InventoryList.Update();
                var BCoin = Game.InventoryList.GetItemByTypeId(188920046);
                if (BCoin != null)
                {
                    Game.WriteMessage("Using BCoin");
                    Game.PlayerInput.Console("/use " + BCoin.Name);
                    System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(500);
                    Game.PlayerInput.Console("/use");
                    System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1200);
                }
                genericTimerDelay = DateTime.Now.AddSeconds(30);
            }

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
            // General DPS buffs - These will be used during combat, not at the start of return path //
            //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Word of Instigation
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Word of Instigation") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Word of Instigation"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Word of Instigation");
                return false;
            }
            // Word of Inspiration
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Word of Inspiration") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Word of Inspiration"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Word of Inspiration");
                return false;
            }
            // Word of Protection
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Word of Protection") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Word of Inspiration"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Word of Protection");
                return false;
            }
            // Blessing Of Wind
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Blessing Of Wind"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Blessing Of Wind");
                return false;
            }
            // Unstoppable
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Unstoppable"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Unstoppable");
                return false;
            }
            // WOQ
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Word of Quickness"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Word of Quickness");
                return false;
            }            
            // Word of Wind 2k DP
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Word of Wind") == null && Game.Player.DP > 1999 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Word of Wind"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Word of Wind");
                return false;
            }
            // Winter Circle 4k DP
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Winter Circle") == null && Game.Player.DP > 3999 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Winter Circle"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Winter Circle");
                return false;
            }

////////////////////////////////////////////////
            // Primary skills - Ranged skills used first //
            //////////////////////////////////////////////

// Mountain Crash
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Mountain Crash"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Mountain Crash");
                return false;
            }
            // Inescapable Judgment
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Inescapable Judgment"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Inescapable Judgment");
                return false;
            }
            // Soul Lock
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Soul Lock"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Soul Lock");
                return false;
            }
            // Parrying Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Parrying Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Parrying Strike");
                return false;
            }
            // Numbing Blow
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Numbing Blow"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Numbing Blow");
                return false;
            }
            // Annihilation
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Annihilation"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Annihilation");
                return false;
            }
            // Perfect Shield (x2 parry)
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Perfect Shield"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Perfect Shield");
                return false;
            }
            // Splash Swing
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Splash Swing"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Splash Swing");
                return false;
            }
            // Resonant Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Resonant Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Resonant Strike");
                return false;
            }
            // Chained Crush
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Chained Crush"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Chained Crush");
                return false;
            }
            // Disorienting Blow
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Disorienting Blow"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Disorienting Blow");
                return false;
            }
            // Leaping Flash
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Leaping Flash"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Leaping Flash");
                return false;
            }
            // Meteor Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Meteor Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Meteor Strike");
                return false;
            }
            // Hallowed Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Hallowed Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Hallowed Strike");
                return false;
            }
            // Booming Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Booming Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Booming Strike");
                return false;
            }
            // Crashing Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Crashing Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Crashing Strike");
                return false;
            }
            // Mangle Strike
            if (AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Mangle Strike"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Mangle Strike");
                return false;
            }
            return true;
        }

public override bool PartyCheck()
        {
            ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
            // BUFFS (will be used at start of return path) //
            /////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Celerity Mantra
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Celerity Mantra Effect") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Celerity Mantra"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Celerity Mantra");
                return false;
            }
            // Shield Mantra
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Shield Mantra") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Shield Mantra"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Shield Mantra");
                return false;
            }
            // Invincibility Mantra
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Invincibility Mantra") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Invincibility Mantra"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Invincibility Mantra");
                return false;
            }
            // Blessing of Stone
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Protectorate's Prayer") == null && Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Blessing of Stone") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Blessing of Stone"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Blessing of Stone");
                return false;
            }
            // Protectorate's Prayer (make sure this stays below Blessing of Stone)
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Protectorate's Prayer") == null && Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Blessing of Stone") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Protectorate's Prayer"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Protectorate's Prayer");
                return false;
            }
            // Pledge of Earth
            if (Game.Player.StateList.GetState("Pledge of Earth") == null && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Pledge of Earth"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Pledge of Earth");
                return false;
            }
            return true;
        }

public override bool Heal()
        {   
            //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
            // HEAL/MANA/SHIELD SKILLS - adjust percentage value to suit needs // 
            ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// Debilitating Incantation (Linked aoe debuff skill)
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 69 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Debilitating Incantation"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Debilitating Incantation", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Healing Burst
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 60 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Healing Burst"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Healing Burst", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Protection Ward        
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 70 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Protection Ward"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Protection Ward", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Block Burtain        
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 50 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Block Curtain"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Block Curtain", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Recovery Spell        
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 90 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Recovery Spell"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Recovery Spell", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Stamina Restoration (Heal)       
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 68 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Stamina Restoration"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Stamina Restoration", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Stamina Restoration (Mana)
            if (Game.Player.ManaPercentage < 77 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Stamina Restoration"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Stamina Restoration", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Healing Light        
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 25 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Healing*Light"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Healing*Light", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Word of Life        
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 60 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("Word of Life"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("Word of Life", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }
            // Elemental Screen        
            if (Game.Player.HealthPercentage < 40 && AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckAvailable("1834"))
            {
                AionGame.UnknownFramework.Helper.HelperFunction.CheckExecute("1834", Game.Player);
                return false;
            }

return true;
        }

/// <summary>
        /// Ignore this
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns></returns>
        public override bool NoGravityAntiStuck()
        {
            return true;
        }

public override bool Pause()
        {
            ////////////////////////////////
            // Minion active heal skill ///
            //////////////////////////////
            var petAbility = Game.AbilityList.GetAbility("Enhanced Health Enhancement");

if (petAbility != null && petAbility.State == 0)
            {
                Game.PlayerInput.Ability("Enhanced Health Enhancement");
                return true;
            }
            return true;
        }
    }
}
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2019, 10:57   #427

elite*gold: 1
Is it Possible to Activate a key on a virtual Machine ?
i would really like to test the bot but i am using a virtual machine on a Windows Server (cause a bot should be online 24/7) so it would be nice to test it there

Are other licenses then 7days availabe for VM hosts ?
Old 02/26/2019, 14:22   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by BΣQЦIΣƬ View Post
Is it Possible to Activate a key on a virtual Machine ?
i would really like to test the bot but i am using a virtual machine on a Windows Server (cause a bot should be online 24/7) so it would be nice to test it there

Are other licenses then 7days availabe for VM hosts ?
no sorry
Old 02/28/2019, 12:53   #429

Hi Cooco glaubst du wir könnten heute einen Chat bezüglich der
Einsatzmöglichkeiten der Advanced Scripts in Aion EU 6.2 per Discord haben?

Ich bin ein zurückkehrender Spieler und sehr interessiert an deinem Produkt.
Wenn du mir ein paar Tipps geben könntest, fänd ich das sehr nett
Old 02/28/2019, 15:14   #430

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofHalo View Post
Hi Cooco glaubst du wir könnten heute einen Chat bezüglich der
Einsatzmöglichkeiten der Advanced Scripts in Aion EU 6.2 per Discord haben?

Ich bin ein zurückkehrender Spieler und sehr interessiert an deinem Produkt.
Wenn du mir ein paar Tipps geben könntest, fänd ich das sehr nett
english please
Old 03/03/2019, 14:47   #431

hello my friend you did amazing job! so i also want play and wait for my activation of licenses ^^ you can you check? there are also many people that have problem with that btw.
best regards
Old 03/03/2019, 15:21   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by corestyle View Post
hello my friend you did amazing job! so i also want play and wait for my activation of licenses ^^ you can you check? there are also many people that have problem with that btw.
best regards
All license has been activated
Old 03/04/2019, 02:51   #433

@

Hi, just some things to consider when you're next doing updates =)

1. Mirash script

Since your most recent update to mirash script, I'm finding most of the time the bot will get stuck running against a wall and will manually have to be stopped and started again.

see image for location:

2. Resonating Melody

Songweaver skill Resonating Melody, when buff active and using grinder, mirash scripts, bot will not work. Gets stuck in tab target loop.
(possibly happens with other scripts too but havent tried all)

3. Chanter daeva repeat activation skill 'Melee Crush'

The bot doesn't recognise it's a repeat skill and only uses the skill once instead of twice

After leaving Luna daily instance and the script still active, my character will start gliding quickly left and right across screen!
A few times I forgot to turn off script when leaving Luna and I was gliding across the broker/warehouse room in Lakrum! This only started after your recent update to this script.

5. some feature requests :P
- Idgel Dome & Dredge AFK queue (please no need to run into a wall like Avergale)
- Pickup items from mobs, whilst in group which requires an enter to confirm

- Auto roll/pass items which are distributed in group/ally.

@

Does anyone else on NA server have issues with being placed on probation a lot?
I botted for only 15 mins and I was given 1000+ min lvl 1 probation. Even if I stand afk in city I will be reported. My friends who also botting are not having the same issue. So possibly another bot reporting specific names?? not sure how to counter this issue. I have 3 botting accounts all on probation atm!
Old 03/04/2019, 13:09   #434

Hi all , Someone can help me , i've buy complete license but i don't have discord server and i need help for the setting of the bot .
Old 03/04/2019, 14:59   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farineli68 View Post
Hi all , Someone can help me , i've buy complete license but i don't have discord server and i need help for the setting of the bot .
Private message